Pink Flamingo - Yes or No?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. I need some help pleaseeee. My SA just called, offering me a Pink Flamingo birkin in size 35cm PHW. Can someone please let me know if Flamingo is a true pale pink or does it have salmon undertone? I googled, but see some pics show a true pink shade while others show a salmon tone. What's your experience with Flamingo? Would you purchase it if you are a pink fan? Thanks!!

2. I love flamingo. It has a tiny bit of salmon undertone but not too much, just the right amount, I see it as a lighter shade of Rose lipstick. It's a lovely color. I would go for it.

3. It's definitely not a true Pink, more Salmon colored!

4. Flamingo is nice color. I would go for it

5. I saw a flamingo toolbox last time I was at H. It is a beautiful color but it does have salmon undertones. If you get it please do a reveal!!!! Good luck. I am very jealous.

6. OMG! What a coincidence! My SA just called me to offer me a flamingo birkin 30! I am a huge pink fan and I am super thrilled, mine is on hold for me and I will be picking it up very soon! I did research on the color and in my opinion is just pinkalicius!��������

7. Agree with the description a lighter rose lipstick, a neutral perfect pink and my favorite color is PINK!:love:

8. I have the exact same one and I love it! under different shades of light, it kind of change its color too.

you really have to see in person to decide if you would like it.

9. Fyr...

Attached Files:

10. That's beautiful color and goes with a lot.

11. The pic glaucophane showed is in chevre but if it's birkin I guess the leather is epsom.
    Color looks different in chevre and epsom.

12. It's very salmon in my opinion. I've seen togo and epsom irl. I love it in epsom. The colour looked more define.
    Good luck! Let us know your decision.