Pink Devin?

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Not sure if we had this discussion before. (Maybe it was about the Elisha's?)
Does anyone know if they made the Devin in pink? I saw one in a hot pink, and I just don't know if it's legit. :confused1:

Last edited:
Ok, I knew I wasn't imagining things:

http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/the-fake-kooba-seller-280230.html

Wahh!! :crybaby: So does this confirm that Kooba doesn't make a Devin in a hot pink? It would be such an amazing colour for Spring! It seems quite remarkable that the fake bag industry would come up with bolder color choices than the creators. :lol:

If you check out the Chinese sites for the fakes, you will find out that some of the mfg.s will make anything to order.

If you check out the Chinese sites for the fakes, you will find out that some of the mfg.s will make anything to order.
Hi, the Oracle.....somehow that sounds like you are directing traffic to those sites. Are you?:confused1: If not, then I'm sorry. It just sounds interesting the way you posted it because who would want to check out the Chinese fakes when we are dealing with real bags.

Last edited:
Hi Compass...I too have checked out the China sites to see what is up and coming for fakes so I am on the lookout for a potential fake that I or someone else may be duped into buying...it is amazing what is out there, there isn't any bag they won't counterfeit!! Scary anyway...:tdown:

Oh, thanks Alberta Mommy! It's just me, as I would never think to check out the chinese sites to see what they are up to. I just rely on the good ole' authenticators on these boards. My apologies to Oracle.....

Hi, the Oracle.....somehow that sounds like you are directing traffic to those sites. Are you?:confused1: If not, then I'm sorry. It just sounds interesting the way you posted it because who would want to check out the Chinese fakes when we are dealing with real bags.

How will you know a good fake if you've never seen one? After all, we do study cancer at the medical school (so we know what to do when we find it).

I find the background on the photos most helpful, because when they match a seller's photos, either one copied the other, and I really don't care which, they're just too cozy for me.