Pink Denim Lv

Pnay71

Dec 23, 2005
I actually have seen pictures at the LV store near me. Really cute! It's deeper pink than I thought. The SA kinda pointed at a pink (I don't know the right color name) Vernis and said it's similar but lighter and of course, not shiny (duh! it is denim). Anyway, she said that they are coming out in April. I was kinda interested until I realized that it may not be age appropriate...for me anyway. :biggrin:

Jan 12, 2006
LV is going to do a pink denim. They are also going to do an olive green denim.

Found these pics of the green and the pink:

~Tracey

Jan 25, 2006
I heard they are coming out Feb 20 with the perforated canvas release. I'm supposed to go see my SA on Monday to see which one I like, but I don't think I like either!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
The pink looks pretty nice! The green in that photo looks more like a military/olive green. I passed by LV today and they had some of their denim collection and myrtille Epi bags in the window on display. I stopped to stare and the bf dragged me away :lol: They had the cutest denim mules.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Just under the picture of the pink denim baggy it says US$640.00.:biggrin: I am guessing the pics are out of Vuitton catalog?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
LV_addict said:
Just under the picture of the pink denim baggy it says US$640.00.:biggrin: I am guessing the pics are out of Vuitton catalog?
Ha! Thanks, I noticed right after I posted. :shame: