PINK Classic Flap...I love pink :)

Wow, Marla....your pink flap is gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love: I can't wait to get one too!

Babevivtan: You will get your pink chanel soon too. Jan 2008 is not too far away!

Oh, i really hope so! Tks.
I was asking my SA last fri and she said there will be colour migration for pink and told me not to buy light colours:crybaby: Boo hoo hoo....is it true? Pink Chanel owners - can u pls help shed some light?

You all have such pretty bags. I so want a pink flap when it comes out. I am tempted to buy a neutral flap now but then I won't get to select when the new colors come out next. Sigh, 2 months seems long, doesn't it.

You all have such pretty bags. I so want a pink flap when it comes out. I am tempted to buy a neutral flap now but then I won't get to select when the new colors come out next. Sigh, 2 months seems long, doesn't it.

I agree, am so tempted to get the beige in lambskin, much to the "opposition" from my SA...haha....I saw scratches on lambskin bags on display plus, i even saw some col migration onto one such bag. Scary! I'd cry if it happens to mine, that is why I am so scared to get a pink now ;)

I agree, am so tempted to get the beige in lambskin, much to the "opposition" from my SA...haha....I saw scratches on lambskin bags on display plus, i even saw some col migration onto one such bag. Scary! I'd cry if it happens to mine, that is why I am so scared to get a pink now ;)

Babevivtan: If the pink bag is in caviar, you should be fine, right?