PINK Classic Flap...I love pink :)

Hi sophia - but the one in the link is light pink, not medium or dark pink :sad:....hope to get one in the SS08 collection. I've busted my allowed purse fund for this year :crybaby: I must control and on a ban till end of the year and yet the chanel SA smsed and told me new stocks are in! What new stocks?! I have resisted and not gone to the boutique to see; I am an :angel:

I love pink and I'm looking forward to the new season colours - hope to pick one up in a caviar with silver hardare. I only have the large blush patent double flap - does that count as "pink"? :P

BTW, I'm just curious about this pic:
Prettyrosepatentflap.jpg

What year is that from? Is it more of a coral pink in real life? It's very pretty :smile:

oooh I love pink too, always tempted when I see one. Hope you find one really soon :smile:

oh and Marla, many congratulations, I saw the one that Personalshopper had listed, and it was stunning, cant wait to see your piccies :biggrin:

Jmen: I would love to have a pink heart chain bag. :drool: Is it made of caviar leather or lambskin?? I think I have only seen the lambskin one on ebay. If you ever decide to get rid of it, please let me know...lol :tup:

Fieryfashionist: Thank you soooooo much for the pictures! You look really good in all those pink bags! Your PM helps me so much too. :yes: Thank you thank you!

Marla523: How come personalshopper is still selling the pale Chanel bag? Maybe she has more than one? I would love to buy it from her, but I probably have to pay a lot in custom & duties since I live in CAnada. But please post pictures (plus, modelling pictures) when you get it. :drool:

Babevivtan: This forum is a bad influence...hehe..I try to stay away from it, but it is impossible so far. :graucho:

Karman: You should get the pink flap now as there is a price increase soon. The Calgary Chanel boutique is the closest to my city. If I am to wait until 2008 for a pink flap, I just hope they have some in. I have called all the boutiques in Canada & they don't have any pink flap now. :crybaby:

Sophia: I love your pink flap! I think it goes so well with all your accessories...lol since they are mostly PINK!!! ;) I love the dark pink color as well.

Chloe-babe: Thanks! I hope I find one soon. ;)

Hi! :smile: Ohh, the blush is gorgeous and definitely counts as pink IMO!! :heart: I won this flap on ebay a while back, and it's from 2001... it's a small classic flap, so more like the 225 reissue size, and has matte silver hardware. For my skintone, I actually prefer this warmer rose color over the blush patent and I'd say the picture is pretty accurate with respect to the color... it's a warm rosey pink. :smile: It's not coral at all... I actually have a coral caviar medium flap, and that definitely has more of a warmer coral/orange thing going on haha. :P

I love pink and I'm looking forward to the new season colours - hope to pick one up in a caviar with silver hardare. I only have the large blush patent double flap - does that count as "pink"? :P

BTW, I'm just curious about this pic:
Prettyrosepatentflap.jpg

What year is that from? Is it more of a coral pink in real life? It's very pretty :smile:

Hello.. I'd wait if you can they are going to bring pink back soon in a couple styles. The pinks that are out there are older collection. In like 2months they will be in stores.

I got the pink flap from personalshoppers today....I love it so much! I will definitely post pictures tomorrow.
Chloe-babe.....I guess she had more than one...She has a website to buy it from where it is $100 less.....

Jmen: I would love to have a pink heart chain bag. :drool: Is it made of caviar leather or lambskin?? I think I have only seen the lambskin one on ebay. If you ever decide to get rid of it, please let me know...lol :tup:

Fieryfashionist: Thank you soooooo much for the pictures! You look really good in all those pink bags! Your PM helps me so much too. :yes: Thank you thank you!

Marla523: How come personalshopper is still selling the pale Chanel bag? Maybe she has more than one? I would love to buy it from her, but I probably have to pay a lot in custom & duties since I live in CAnada. But please post pictures (plus, modelling pictures) when you get it. :drool:

Babevivtan: This forum is a bad influence...hehe..I try to stay away from it, but it is impossible so far. :graucho:

Karman: You should get the pink flap now as there is a price increase soon. The Calgary Chanel boutique is the closest to my city. If I am to wait until 2008 for a pink flap, I just hope they have some in. I have called all the boutiques in Canada & they don't have any pink flap now. :crybaby:

Sophia: I love your pink flap! I think it goes so well with all your accessories...lol since they are mostly PINK!!! ;) I love the dark pink color as well.

Chloe-babe: Thanks! I hope I find one soon. ;)

Yeah in fact there was supposed to be a price increase two days ago...but they haven't shown up in the system yet or something? I'm going to Chanel tomorrow, but will most likely get a GST instead. My store (same one you go to, in Calgary) has none in so it means they have to order on in for me...boooo