pink chanel on bluefly

did anyone happen to catch the pink chanel on bluefly?! i got so excited since it's featured on the women's homepage and on the spring color story pink page but i couldn't find it...anyone know why that might be?

im a newbie, so hi everyone! haha im so jealous of you guys...im really considering making my first designer handbag purchase but im actually a very practical, left-brained person so ive been a bit hesitant to take the plunge. :amuse:

Hi, welcome and ...can't wait to hear what your first bag will be :P

Bluefly often shows bags that they don't have anymore so that's probably what happened. Some things get snapped up in a flash.

sexxiliciousgrl said:
did anyone happen to catch the pink chanel on bluefly?! i got so excited since it's featured on the women's homepage and on the spring color story pink page but i couldn't find it...anyone know why that might be?

im a newbie, so hi everyone! haha im so jealous of you guys...im really considering making my first designer handbag purchase but im actually a very practical, left-brained person so ive been a bit hesitant to take the plunge. :amuse:

Welcome to the forum. Hmm...interesting screen name. :blink:

Yeah, I know the Chanel bag you are referring to. I haven't seen it on the site either. They must have sold out.

thanks for the info guys and all the welcomes! i really appreciate it

true_blue_gal good luck with your econ final! im sure you'll do great :biggrin:

kitskats o gosh i cant wait to figure out what my first handbag will be too! haha im really excited

baglady..lol uh my friend made my sn a long time ago for fun n i've just stuck with it out of laziness. its really hard for me to make a decision sometimes so instead of coming up with a new one, i just stuck with it :shame:

Hi, I think they put the new stuff on the site really late at night. I get the e-mails from bluefly and they sometimes come at 3:00 in the morning (Pacific Time). So, I'm sure by the time I wake up, it's already gone. Keep looking, you never know, it might pop back up!

And...welcome to the forum! You'll love it here!