pink chanel on bluefly

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. did anyone happen to catch the pink chanel on bluefly?! i got so excited since it's featured on the women's homepage and on the spring color story pink page but i couldn't find it...anyone know why that might be?

im a newbie, so hi everyone! haha im so jealous of you guys...im really considering making my first designer handbag purchase but im actually a very practical, left-brained person so ive been a bit hesitant to take the plunge. :amuse:

2. Welcome to the forum!

3. thanks :biggrin:

4. haha i think it was a bad time for me to finally register...now im on all day and i really need to study for my midterms/finals :weird:

5. I need to study for my econ final too! Good luck with yours! :biggrin:

6. Hi, welcome and ...can't wait to hear what your first bag will be :P

Bluefly often shows bags that they don't have anymore so that's probably what happened. Some things get snapped up in a flash.

7. Welcome to the forum. Hmm...interesting screen name. :blink:

Yeah, I know the Chanel bag you are referring to. I haven't seen it on the site either. They must have sold out.

8. thanks for the info guys and all the welcomes! i really appreciate it

true_blue_gal good luck with your econ final! im sure you'll do great :biggrin:

kitskats o gosh i cant wait to figure out what my first handbag will be too! haha im really excited

baglady..lol uh my friend made my sn a long time ago for fun n i've just stuck with it out of laziness. its really hard for me to make a decision sometimes so instead of coming up with a new one, i just stuck with it :shame:

9. i was looking for that chanel bag as well. so cute! can't find it anywhere on the site.

10. Hi, I think they put the new stuff on the site really late at night. I get the e-mails from bluefly and they sometimes come at 3:00 in the morning (Pacific Time). So, I'm sure by the time I wake up, it's already gone. Keep looking, you never know, it might pop back up!

And...welcome to the forum! You'll love it here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice