Pink Cannage Purse

psycho_pat

Trish
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I have a [FONT=&quot]dilemma[/FONT], my DH brought me back a beautiful pink Dior cannage purse from Taiwan (last year) and this is my first Dior handbag (I'm a LV addict). I love the softness of the lambskin leather and the classic look of the drawstring and I finally decided to start using it, (stored in my closet due to my paranoia about carrying such a light coloured handbag) and now the handbag has stains from my denim and my black winter coat! Any suggestions on where I can go to remove these stains? Preferably in Vancouver, BC but if needs be that I need to send it out, possibly not too far from here.....Can anyone help me?? Thanks so much in advance!!

Unfortunately, I have a feeling those colour transfer stains may be permanent. :sad: That is the nature of lambskin, especially if light-coloured, to require more careful care when wearing to avoid contact with other coloured surfaces. You could try buffing lightly the affected areas with a colourless leather cream/conditioner and polishing cloth and see if that helps any.