Pink BVs?

^^^I wonder why certain sellers do that? There's one named Julia who has an amazingly comprehensive collection of authentic, high-end bags and clothes, and asks at least $600 over retail for everything. The stuff just sits idle in her Ebay store for ages.

I got lucky with Danielle - she took a best offer.

bete_noire, you`re talking about julia`s fashion boutique right?

i see her bags sitting there literally for seasons until noone is willing to pay anything for them and she`s asking prices that are abnormously high although she doesn`t even stock rare or hard-to-get-items

over 2500 for a buffalo ysl downtown? that`s simply insane!

danielle takes a lot off her asking price which is why i'm asking

^^^I wonder why certain sellers do that? There's one named Julia who has an amazingly comprehensive collection of authentic, high-end bags and clothes, and asks at least $600 over retail for everything. The stuff just sits idle in her Ebay store for ages.

I got lucky with Danielle - she took a best offer.

C_24 - That's the same Julia. And it's not like her items are out of stock with regular retailers, either. Makes you wonder why she pays the fees to even list the stuff since it never sells. Insane is right!

feifei87 - I know what you mean, and I was suspicious about that, too. I'm not sure where she gets her inventory or anything about the deal she's able to work out for herself when obtaining it, but if she's able to pull a decent profit with the stuff she sells so reasonably, she must have a very sweet arrangement with one or more eager retailers.

I have heard of sales where items get reduced to ridiculously low prices - especially around high fashion zones, say anything hanging on a rack is $5 etc. I doubt BV bags would go at those prices but probably still pretty good deals - obviously only selected people can access those. so I guess this is where Danielle gets her stuff. (she always has nice items, *sigh*).

as for the other seller: are you sure she has these things on offer? some sellers will buy once you buy from them - justifying such prices. also she may have other 'outlets' to sell, if it doesn't work on ebay. maybe overcharging a few times is still worth it?

as for the other seller: are you sure she has these things on offer? some sellers will buy once you buy from them - justifying such prices. also she may have other 'outlets' to sell, if it doesn't work on ebay. maybe overcharging a few times is still worth it?[/QUOTE]

good point, lara. i hadn't considered that this might be exactly what's going on with Julia, but it would make sense.