Pink Birkins

I was just in Paris with my SA and I requested B25 in Rose Azalee, Rose Lipstick, rose sakura, or Black. She knows I love pink and told me Rose Azalee and rose lipstick was last season. I am DYING for a Rose Azalee B25 in Swift PHW. I ended up with a Black B25 and I am thrilled but a pop of color never hurts.
Congrats on your black B25... that is a gorgeous bag too!

Congrats on your pink! For me it would be a dream come true as I've been requesting it for many years and didn't find any yet.

I think it is rare...but as others said it appears to depend on your location. I don't think my home store gets much pink and I am finding it kind of disappointing! It's like looking for the last unicorn....

Your rose azalee looks absolutely gorgeous in the pic, congrats! Enjoy her in good health!

My friends in Asia all want pink, and there it's hard to get. If you look on Japanese reseller sites too you'll see some colors seem to command a slightly higher price than other colors (new). I love pink too.

This is an interesting post. I live in Seoul and usually shop in France and Japan for Hermes bags. Although I am more of a neutral tone lover given that my entire wardrobe is mostly black white grey and dark navy... I was offered Rose Confetti K32 epsom last summer and was told that it is a special color. My husband insisted that I add pink to my selection of black/gold hermes bags but I am not sure whether Rose Confetti is a rare color? Regardless, it has grown on me and I enjoy the pop/unexpected color.

This is an interesting post. I live in Seoul and usually shop in France and Japan for Hermes bags. Although I am more of a neutral tone lover given that my entire wardrobe is mostly black white grey and dark navy... I was offered Rose Confetti K32 epsom last summer and was told that it is a special color. My husband insisted that I add pink to my selection of black/gold hermes bags but I am not sure whether Rose Confetti is a rare color? Regardless, it has grown on me and I enjoy the pop/unexpected color.
Congrats! Rose Confetti is a lovely colour, and very hard to get in B or K, for sure!