Pink bags?

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
I :love: pink handbags! Like think they are so cute on the shelves! Adore them in photos!

But I do not own one... don't think I ever have. I've always worried about their versatility.

Pink bag owners how do you match with outfits?

What colors do you think look best with that big of a pop of color?

Do you wear your bright pink all year round?

I'd LOVE to see pics or your pink bags in action!

Reactions: BlacTexas
I love everything in pink and of course PINK bags are my favorite. I wear pink with everything from black , blue, white or tan you name it. ( I have a modeling pic in the modeling thread).

Last edited:
I love pink.. I own 1 pink bag, the michael kors selma
here are some pics..
I like to wear her with navy blue clothing, or leopard prints etc
Also, black outfits... and floral outfits.. so hey... pretty much everything LOL
check out my youtube for vids on her xo

Attachments

• Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4,834
  • Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4,899
  • Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 4,526
Reactions: BlacTexas
I :love: pink handbags! Like think they are so cute on the shelves! Adore them in photos!

But I do not own one... don't think I ever have. I've always worried about their versatility.

Yes i wear pink all year round and i dont tend to match my bags to my outfits either i like mixing it up a bit a gorgeous pink bag or any other bright colour makes any outfit look good. Theres some shots of my pink sutton on my thread. Im currently using my pink selma.

I love pink.. I own 1 pink bag, the michael kors selma

here are some pics..

I like to wear her with navy blue clothing, or leopard prints etc

Also, black outfits... and floral outfits.. so hey... pretty much everything LOL

check out my youtube for vids on her xo

Beautiful bags! Are those medium or large selmas?? I'm looking to add a selma to my collection but don't know which size to get! TIA :smile:

Are you on instgram i often post pics of my bags an outfits?

I have two pink bags and definitely think it's a year round color. It goes great with white, grey, black, tan, jeans, florals, geometric patterns, etc. I highly recommend getting a pink bag. They can be very versatile. :yes: