PINK Artisan Kitchenaid mixer $179 at Kohls!(in-store) + $40 mail in rebate

cocoster

iamsoaddicted
May 23, 2008
wow- thanks for the heads up! i called my local kohl's and they're holding one for me. :smile:

catlover

May 23, 2007
I am going to stop by the store too.
I assume you can use kohls charge for additional 15%, 20% or 30% off, right?
Hope I can get the 30% off. That will make the deal so awesome!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I had posted this a couple weeks ago on a Dillard's sale thread.

Just wanted to boast a bit about the super duper deal I was able to get during the Dillard's sale. Hopefully, they will make this offer available during their next 30% off sale so that others can take advantage of it. I bought two KitchenAid 5 Qt. stainless mixers for only $170 including tax! NOT ONLY THAT...KitchenAid is offering a $40 rebate which I submitted on both mixers, so my final price was only $130 each!!! I already have the same mixer in black, but these will make incredible gifts!!! :yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I just checked several Kohl's in my area and found one available and it's being held for me until tomorrow. These will make fantastic Christmas gifts. I hope the people I'm gifting them to don't mind that I cut out a chunk of the box in order to get the rebate!:graucho::biggrin: LOL! Thanks so much for posting this!!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I called my local store- they have it at $400. I guess it must be specific to certain stores only? I may double check after work, but I think they'd have it right when I called to ask.