Pink 2.55

Nectarine25

Growing my herd
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
I was just browsing the Chanel site and I'm so in love with the pink 2.55 :love: I'm maybe thinking of selling my chocolate lambskin Chanel... The long strap isn't really me and it's a bit long as well since I'm only a bit over 5'2

Does anyone have a idea of the retail price for a 2.55?

Thank you both... I figured it would be over 1K :suspiciou

The other thing is I really don't know how much I could ask for my Chanel.... It's approx 3 years old, in good condition, the leather has worn just a bit from the bottom and around the flap...

Attachments

• Chanel1.jpg
    Chanel1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Chanel2.jpg
    Chanel2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 223
Wow.. your brown Chanel is gorgeous !

Are you sure you want a pink one though ? I think the brown one is a lot more versatile, and if I wanted a pink one, I'd probably just save up the money without sacrificing any bag !

Nectarine25 said:
The other thing is I really don't know how much I could ask for my Chanel.... It's approx 3 years old, in good condition, the leather has worn just a bit from the bottom and around the flap...

The black Chanel?

I see them go for an average of around $350-$400 on Ebay. There are a lot of black Chanel 2.55's going around.

If you sell your brown one I bet it'll go for more.

I agree with ayla-- your brown one is gorgeous!! I definitely understand the "too long" strap problem though, I'm 5'4.. I don't want my purses hanging at my waist. :smile:

IntlSet said:
The black Chanel?

I see them go for an average of around $350-$400 on Ebay. There are a lot of black Chanel 2.55's going around.

If you sell your brown one I bet it'll go for more.

Oh, it's the same bag :amuse: It's brown in both pics the angle is just abit funny :biggrin:

I like the color, but I'd preffer one with short straps.... The brown one hang lower than my waist :lol: I know it would be hard to let it go, but it would be for the greater good :lol:

I was just looking at the Chanel reissue at Nieman Marcus last Saturday. The black medium one with gold strap retails for $1995 and the black small costs $1895 (or $1885, can't remember).

From what I heard, NM already sold the last pink caviar. You still might want to check though. Not sure about the price.

Pnay71 said:
From what I heard, NM already sold the last pink caviar. You still might want to check though. Not sure about the price.

Thank you!

I think I wouldn't want a caviar one... tha lambskin appeals to me much more. I like the leather soft :smile: