Pining for the khaki/ebony sig Ali with matching framed french wallet

Glitter Girl

Apr 13, 2007
sigh ! have been trying to decide what will be my major purchase after x-mas when I will possibly have gift cards etc. I am trying to figure out how to buy one without selling my other bags. I was thinking of maybe selling some bags on ebay that I can purchase at the outlet. Then I was thinking when i go to buy my bag that I order it in nh so I don't have to pay sales tax and if I do it during a PCE event then I can save even more ! Any thoughts or suggestions ? My husband actually thinks it is really pretty too and he is really picky about handbags ( I know sounds funny) but he doesn't think the price is so great. Anyway do you think this bag will be around next year in this color combo ? Also what are the chances of finding one in an outlet ? I don't want to buy one used thanks :smile:

I just purchased the Ali Signature in khaki/ebony and received it on Saturday. I love it! I can't believe how much it holds! And it's stunning! I also have the matching framed french wallet which I recieved for Christmas to match my khaki/ebony legacy satchel. I can't get enough of that color combo. You should go for it! Not sure if they'd be in the Outlets yet, but it would be worth calling to check!

sigh ! have been trying to decide what will be my major purchase after x-mas when I will possibly have gift cards etc. I am trying to figure out how to buy one without selling my other bags. I was thinking of maybe selling some bags on ebay that I can purchase at the outlet. Then I was thinking when i go to buy my bag that I order it in nh so I don't have to pay sales tax and if I do it during a PCE event then I can save even more ! Any thoughts or suggestions ? My husband actually thinks it is really pretty too and he is really picky about handbags ( I know sounds funny) but he doesn't think the price is so great. Anyway do you think this bag will be around next year in this color combo ? Also what are the chances of finding one in an outlet ? I don't want to buy one used thanks :smile:
Where are the outlets in NH? Is there one in North Conway do you know?

There is one in Tilton right next to Laconia. They have a lot of signature but are a smaller outlet I guess. I have only been to 2, the one in Kittery and the one in Tilton. I don't think they have one in Conway.

I just bought the ali in khaki/black and I absolutely love it!! I have seen them on ebay, even new, for quite a bit less.. I bought mine on the PCE and I had a $150 gift card from a timeshare promo so I only paid $193.50!! I couldn't beat that, and it is a beautiful bag!! I would love the wallet.. I actually bought the black leather wallet and the leather matches beautifully.. good luck! I am sure you can get one by then, either at outlets or new on ebay. It is a great bag. :tup:

Here she is:

IMG_1155.jpg

Wow thanks for the pic ! She is beautiful ! Do you think this is a bag that will always be available from Coach ? I don't want to buy anything that expensive on ebay. How much stuff does it hold ? I used to be obsessed with the shoulder bag in this color combo but this is my new obsession
It holds alot, I have my framed french wallet, my signature multi stripe Large beauty case, chanel sunglass case, cell phone and ipod with room to spare.

Wow thanks for the pic ! She is beautiful ! Do you think this is a bag that will always be available from Coach ? I don't want to buy anything that expensive on ebay. How much stuff does it hold ? I used to be obsessed with the shoulder bag in this color combo but this is my new obsession

I don't know about it always being available.. not sure :confused1: I understand the ebay thing.. just letting you know I have seen them for less on there. I absolutely love it.. I have my wallet in it, then my lipgloss, gum, and phone in the pockets and have PLENTY more room to hold anything I want.. it also has the front pouch.. I attached pics to give you an idea.. . I love the legacy lining.. and I love the khaki sig with the black.. it matches absolutely EVERYTHING!!! Good luck, she is a absolutely beautiful!! :tup:

IMG_1157.jpg