Pine Green Cassie

I LOVE my pine cassie too! I dont know why I didn’t jump on the bandwagon sooner (probably because I’ve been a 1941 snob since discovering it), would’ve bought the oxblood back in December in that case. To answer your question I would go with a rambler...Chalk is gorgeous but I don’t like the maintenance that comes with a light colored bag. Plus the black rambler is the only other bag I was eyeing besides the cassie before going with the cassie. It seems just as practical as the cassie but higher quality leather.

I got mine just before labour started at the weekend so haven’t had a chance to enjoy her much yet :giggle:. But yes - the pine is amazing. I’d call it more a teal than strictly a green. And I can’t get a decent photo of the colour at all:confused1:
Now I’m hunting for stone blue and a graphite but they are gold dust in the U.K.

I bought both the Pine Cassie and the Rambler in elm during this sale. I think Rambler is the one that will grow on you. It is very simple but classic. If you are thinking about chalk maybe get that in Cassie 19? Also an amazing bag.

My pine Cassie is going to be delivered today :smile:
I have the chalk Cassie 19 and it is gorgeous! I love having three strap options to make different looks. I don't find it to be high maintenance. I spray Apple Garde before first use of a white/light colored leather bag and then if any marks show after daily use, I wipe down.

Reactions: GaMomJRM
Hey! Do you have a picture? I’m about to order the pine Cassie and would love to see it with that strap to see if I wanna order it too!
Check out @Tinkles post