pine/forest green balenciaga bag's zipper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies,

i have a question for you guys if anyone can answer me on this. the zippers they use on pine aka forest green color bags are like blue color?? i've notied when i see the pictures of pine colored bags, they seem blue and it totally doesn't match the leather color which is green and it makes the bag look cheap in my opinion. can anyone please answer me on this? i'd really appreciate it. thank you!:smile:

2. It may depend on the year. I have the Sapin 2006 bag, and the zipper is exactly the same color as the leather: a dark forest green.

3. i've noticed only on "pine" color bags.

4. I really liked the pine color, but I am extremely picky, and I couldn't get past the non-matching zipper....so I passed on the bag.

5. Yes the zipper tape on Pine do not really match. Tho they do look better IRL than pictured. Here's mine when I had it.

Attached Files:

6. I DEFINITELY AGREE! I DID SOME RESEARCH ON THIS BEFORE BUYING MY 08 GGH EMERALD PT. I WANTED AN 07, BUT THE ZIPPER BOTHERED ME TOO MUCH. I WOULD GO INSANE OVER THE TWO COLORS!!!:nuts:

7. 07 Pine zippers certainly don't match but I forgot it after a couple of days and still love mine.

8. I have a Pine City and the difference is minimal imo. It doesn't bother me at all. I didn't even notice until I read this ;)