Pinch me, I'm dreaming!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Dillards on Tuesday to buy the Plum Patent Signature mini skinny and wristlet and ended up taking advantage of the extra 40% off sale. I went home with a Patchwork Gallery Tote. Well, I decided I just wasn't feeling her so yesterday I returned her and ended up buying the bag that had first caught my eye. There she was, across the crowded room. Okay across the sales counter.;) I can't believe I have this incredible new bag and that I'm likely one of the first women in my small town to have her. :yahoo: The SA was so cute saying "You'll be the only in town carrying this until someone else comes in!" And I told her to hide the other two they had so no one would get them. ;)
    I am so banned now.
    Here she is.

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful, congrats!!!

3. o:huh:Ooo you got the new signature zoe...

4. It's a gorgeous bag.

5. Nice bag, congrats!

6. Thanks you guys! :heart:

7. lovely bag!

8. very very nice! :tup:

9. Great bag!:okay:

10. That bag is fantastic - I love the color and the tonal sig.

11. I want that bag... wish I could you PCE on it.

12. Very pretty bag, congrats! :tup:

13. That colour looks great on the sig fabric! Really deep rich colour :drool:

14. Thanks ladies! It's my favorite color so I guess that's why I was so attracted to her.

BTW, like everyone else here I've become totally addicted to tPF! :smile:

15. oooh i love it