Pinay BBag Lovers Club! Wag na Mahiya! Post Pictures Here!

racheldmd said:
maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=35.662357,139.726328&zoom=14&markers=35.662357,139.726328&size=400x300&sensor=true

My first Bal bag but definitely not the last! LOL

Love this color! Its the most gorgy red I've seen and im in love with it!

....hi there ...wheeew... love all of your collections.. i am a balenciaga-holic from the south of phil...:lol:

Eventhough....i only own... 2 bbags to date.... (an anthracite city RH and Lilac day RH .... love them both!!!!):loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:... and i have a ysl muse... LV's... bal still amaze me:dothewave:.....i have read almost all your threads bout it....:tup:

i simply'''..;;adore the texture and the character on those pieces....and the color....wheeew!!! they are TDF!!!:hbeat:..... moving on to my next....maybe a balenciaga work in red or blue family...:girlwhack: ^__________^

I recently came back from a 2 week vacation to Manila and just wanted to share my Bal story.

After doing some research to see if Balenciaga was available in Manila, I was super excited to find out they had a boutique in Makati - Greenbelt 5! I was going to be using my Black RH Part Time as my travel bag and daily use while in Manila, and was pretty satisfied thinking that Bal wasn't that popular out there so my bag would be unique. Boy, was I wrong. As soon as I went around the city I saw many, many Bals! In fact, I was even surprised to see that my sister had one (greyish City with Silver GH!!) I commented on how I liked it, and my mom said it was actually hers, but it was fake. Disappointed that my sister was holding a fake Bal, I started to get upset at the fact that all the other people I saw carrying Bals were probably fakes too. It somehow pissed me off and almost took the pleasure out of me carrying my bag. Given I was in a country where you can find a designer knockoff everywhere, I was pretty miffed that out of all the designer labels to be featured in Greenhills, Bal had to be the one that was "in". :shucks:

Aside from that, I've stated before on moments where the hardware on my PT has come off, and luckily I've always come aware of it right as it dropped to the floor. But the one night where I thought to myself I should make sure the rivets are screwed on tight - I forgot to do so! So the next day, while sitting in traffic half asleep, on the way to Makati, I jumped up to look at my bag and lo and behold, one of those little suckers came off! I had informed my husband right away while frantically looking around the car floor, my clothes, my shoes, everywhere! :panic:

DH said he would tell the driver and yaya to look out for it, but they never found it. I thought I would try to pass by the Bal boutique in Greenbelt to see if they would be able to do anything about it, and if ever I couldn't, I assured DH that I could take it back to Neiman's to repair/replace. But I really lucked out this time 'cuz they just happened to have one last piece of the rivet to replace the one I lost! :happydance: I was afraid it would cost at least $50 to have it fixed, but they only charged me Php400!

Anyway, that's all! Just wanted to share my Bal experience in Manila :smile:

dizchik said:
I recently came back from a 2 week vacation to Manila and just wanted to share my Bal story.

After doing some research to see if Balenciaga was available in Manila, I was super excited to find out they had a boutique in Makati - Greenbelt 5! I was going to be using my Black RH Part Time as my travel bag and daily use while in Manila, and was pretty satisfied thinking that Bal wasn't that popular out there so my bag would be unique. Boy, was I wrong. As soon as I went around the city I saw many, many Bals! In fact, I was even surprised to see that my sister had one (greyish City with Silver GH!!) I commented on how I liked it, and my mom said it was actually hers, but it was fake. Disappointed that my sister was holding a fake Bal, I started to get upset at the fact that all the other people I saw carrying Bals were probably fakes too. It somehow pissed me off and almost took the pleasure out of me carrying my bag. Given I was in a country where you can find a designer knockoff everywhere, I was pretty miffed that out of all the designer labels to be featured in Greenhills, Bal had to be the one that was "in". :shucks:

Aside from that, I've stated before on moments where the hardware on my PT has come off, and luckily I've always come aware of it right as it dropped to the floor. But the one night where I thought to myself I should make sure the rivets are screwed on tight - I forgot to do so! So the next day, while sitting in traffic half asleep, on the way to Makati, I jumped up to look at my bag and lo and behold, one of those little suckers came off! I had informed my husband right away while frantically looking around the car floor, my clothes, my shoes, everywhere! :panic:

DH said he would tell the driver and yaya to look out for it, but they never found it. I thought I would try to pass by the Bal boutique in Greenbelt to see if they would be able to do anything about it, and if ever I couldn't, I assured DH that I could take it back to Neiman's to repair/replace. But I really lucked out this time 'cuz they just happened to have one last piece of the rivet to replace the one I lost! :happydance: I was afraid it would cost at least $50 to have it fixed, but they only charged me Php400!

Anyway, that's all! Just wanted to share my Bal experience in Manila :smile:

Great to hear you had a good deal with the studs. Im from Paranaque City and I dont get to see Balenciaga toting girls at this side of town. Always the LV, Birkins, and Chanels. Well, good for me as my fave bags now are my Bals.

bittenbythebag said:
Hi there! I'm 5 feet tall but not on the skinny side. I love the City and Twiggy which I think is just perfect for my height. Both RH and GH are beautiful. if you like the tassels look, get the RH. If you like more hardware color options then get the GH. For color choices, Balenciaga has the best color offers for leather. I kinda like the look of rose gold GH on any color.

Choosing a color can be daunting, so its better if you see the bag in actual. And my only suggestion...fall in love with the bag! You know its the one when you see it and feel that you just have to bring her home!

i'm actually looking for a Bal City Aquamarine GGH but can't find it anywhere. are there anyone here who knows where i can find one? please help me!! ☆ o(≧▽≦)o

Hello fellow pinays!!:smile:

Found this club just now! Just moved from LV to balenciaga! Im lovin balenciaga this year! Planning to be another city this year but they are sold out in greenbelt,

Thinking of buying instead online, have anyone tried buying online and shipping it here in the philippines?:smile: websites pls:smile: if you did!!:smile:

Thanks guys!!:smile:

Hi guys just want to ask if any of you tried bpshipping their Bags through USPS goin to Manila?
Bought a good deal online and shipped it here in Manila just worried it might get lost so if anyone had any experience kindly let me know:smile: Thanks!!:smile:

Hi jupiterplum!:smile: i had my bag delivered from the states to the philippines, though it had to go through customs, and i had to pay tax it come out cheaper compare buying it in manila:smile:
Hi Zoeyprincess! I'm liking the selection and prices of ****** but I'm afrraid that customs might charge me an arm and a leg :sad: May I ask what was your courier for your purchase? :smile:

JupiterPlum said:
Hi Zoeyprincess! I'm liking the selection and prices of ****** but I'm afrraid that customs might charge me an arm and a leg :sad: May I ask what was your courier for your purchase? :smile:

Hi Jupiterplum, mine was shipped through USPS express mail, the customs vary prices, i was actually surprise that i have to pick it up in the customs while its door to door delivery, they say johnny air or dhl is much better:smile: or if you have someone in the states to bring it home:smile:

Hi Jupiterplum, mine was shipped through USPS express mail, the customs vary prices, i was actually surprise that i have to pick it up in the customs while its door to door delivery, they say johnny air or dhl is much better:smile: or if you have someone in the states to bring it home:smile:
I see, I see :cool: Thank you very much for the tips, Zoeyprincess! I'll let you guys know how it goes! :biggrin: