Pinay bag lovers... come chitchat here!!! (Filipino thread)

I want the Meltonian cream for the Lambskins and Renapur Balsam. Hahaha. Wala lang dito sa Pilipinas.

Have you tried the Collonil Carbon Pro?
I've heard of Meltonian too, but have not tried it. For Collonil, just the Waterstop spray and the classic Leather Gel. Meron bang Collonil available locally? Aerosol spray cannot be taken in airplanes, right.

I stumbled upon this thread just now! Hello ladies!!! Been always more of a lurker but I'm ready to step out for a bit now!

Just a brief introduction: I'm born and raised and still living in Metro Manila, 36/F, SAHM, favourite bag brands are BV, Chloe, Linjer and Celine Lefebure.

Also: It's sooooo hot here. Like 31 deg C. Hehe.

Shopping is more fun in Hong Kong hahaha! I'm a pinoy but im a resident and working here in hong kong as a nurse. I found designer goods are alot cheaper here compare to other asian countries. And let say I buy something online i don't have to pay custom taxes. Thats why most of the time before I pull a trigger on something I do a little research 1st to before whipping out my $$$ at the cashier :biggrin:
Hi jade. I saw ur yt On the montsouris GM. Was wondering if any of u guys have tried to change leather in a preloved lv here in the Philippines. How much did ur cost. And what were ur experiences with the outcome. Thanks

Hi guys! I have a question. It's gonna be my first time to buy a luxury bag abroad, currently thinking of LV or Givenchy. How do I go about it? How much would I have to pay for customs at NAIA airport when I arrive? The last time I remember, wala namang provision for articles bought abroad sa customs declaration form. Thank you so much guys.