Pin #?

MaryAnne

O.G.
May 19, 2007
Hi everyone! sorry for my ignorance.... Just want to ask , is there a PIN Number that the store gives when you purchase in a span of 1 year for a certain store? Is there a thread about this? I'm trying to locate but can't find it...Pls help? Thanks....

^^^
I am sorry but I don´t understand your question?

a friend asked me.....if i have a PIN# at my local store? I said what PIN#? then she said...."it's a PIN number that they give you when you purchase in 1 year from a certain branch" and I'm like.....huh??? i don' t understand either! Im so confused if there is such a procedure?

I have no idea, and I have never heard of it. Maybe it´s for people who buy alot and they have a special PIN number so they can call and order things???? Or the store has their purchases under a special PIN???

The experts will know for sure!

Loyalty card is a card that collects points with every purchase you make over a certain amount. At the end of the year you will receive a gift certificate whos amount depends upon how many points you have collected. This is only the privately owned H stores though.