Pin #?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! sorry for my ignorance.... Just want to ask , is there a PIN Number that the store gives when you purchase in a span of 1 year for a certain store? Is there a thread about this? I'm trying to locate but can't find it...Pls help? Thanks....

2. ^^^
    I am sorry but I don´t understand your question?

3. a friend asked me.....if i have a PIN# at my local store? I said what PIN#? then she said...."it's a PIN number that they give you when you purchase in 1 year from a certain branch" and I'm like.....huh??? i don' t understand either! Im so confused if there is such a procedure?

4. I have no idea, and I have never heard of it. Maybe it´s for people who buy alot and they have a special PIN number so they can call and order things???? Or the store has their purchases under a special PIN???

The experts will know for sure!

5. sorry MaryAnne...can't help you here, I've never heard of such a thing :shrugs:

6. Ohhhhhh I see...maybe for VIP's only??

7. Me neither.

8. Could you be referring to a "loyalty card"? Some stores (franchise) have that type of cards...

9. ^^^
    I was actually thinking about that as being a possibility...

10. Loyalty card? Maybe Hermes experts really can help us here...thanks so much!

11. Loyalty card is a card that collects points with every purchase you make over a certain amount. At the end of the year you will receive a gift certificate whos amount depends upon how many points you have collected. This is only the privately owned H stores though.

12. i see....thanks for the info,Lovely64. But a friend did not mention about loyalty card, she said a Pin number ,so I just thought maybe this is for VIP's ?

13. never heard of this

14. I've never heard of this either

15. You have a customer number in their system, maybe that is what she meant???