Pimped My Azur

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yes...I pimped my Azur. One one side is my tpf keychain, and now this little darlin' sits on the other side!

[​IMG]
    I know it's not an LV keyring but I think it's cute. My DH knew I wanted it lately cuz I thought it would look so good with the Azur. This morning he told me to go get some gum for him on the kitchen table and there this was in a little box! Anyhow, lots of you have been posting charms lately so I thought I'd share.

pimpedazur2.jpg
  2. cute!

3. ah, the watermelon charm! so cute! it's coach right? looks smaller than in other pics I saw! but cute still!

4. It looks very cute!

5. cute! brand?

6. I love Coach charms, I have them and Juicy charms on my bags.

7. Yep, it's Coach. They also have a bigger change purse that's a half moon shape with a flower in the middle that comes in a few colors. I have seen a few people post that up here as well. That one has more of a chain on it. I passed on that one since I use my cles.

8. very cute..

9. such a cutie!!

10. Cute! I love bag charms

11. so cute...been looking for a charm to hang on my azur as well.

12. Makes me hungry for some of those sweet and sour Watermelons by the company that makes Sour Patch kids! :p

13. ^LOL J!

Love the charm! It's very cute.

14. aww thats too cute!

15. super cute!