Pilots!!!

Wooo! You are 1 lucky lady! Those look so sweeet. I'd want to keep them all too, just to display the blues together:smile: I really love atlantic & wish they had offered it on the pilot when I'd bought. Oh well-the Pomp's looking not too shabby either. Hmmm...

woo hoo! awesome pics! i can't wait to get my choco corc now. :biggrin: so glad i chose that color over phantom tho i LOVE the phantom color too. i think i would have been gray'ed out. this choco is not a color i have right now.

ooh... i love that turks pilot too. uh oh... i wonder if HH will have a Mother's Day sale. :graucho:

Those are so pretty. I am wondering if I need a new one. I have two old versions in silver and black. I love them but would love a candy apple or mint. Anyone experience any colour transfer with mint?? Now I saw the chocolate, I think I likely.

Hey fellow Pilotiers- anyone else experiencing sticky zippers? The outer pocket is starting on mine. I'm about to use my standard -rub with a plain candlestick- trick, but I hope it won't leave white stuff on the black zipper fabric. Anyone have a better method?