Pilot Wristlet Came Today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Great pics toni!! Now I know I should have bought one too lol Congrats!!

2. Mine finally shipped today! I hate waiting. :smile: Can't wait. I have the Sam too. I love it but want to be able to fit more into it. I hope I like it. The Sam is just a smidge too small for me. I would love if they brought back the Pompidou, they are impossible to find!!

3. Thanks missy!

annam, If you like Sam you're gonna love Pilot. I bought a Sam for one of my staff for xmas but the Pilot is just TDF!

4. toni - I'll keep the Sam to keep the documents for the kids. I am so impatient, I want my Pilot now. :smile:

5. I think I've only seen one pic of the elusive Pompidou, it looked amazing.

6. i snagged a gz pilot too and i can't wait to get it. i sure hope it would go well with the gz trophy :smile: they're coming the same day and i'm so excited !

7. Love it! I have the BZ pilot, it's the perfect size for a quick run somewhere

8. it really is too bad that they aren't going to be making more of these!

9. The pilot is a great grab and go in a big bag or on its own. It also makes a great camera case. It was my first VCP piece and I love it.

10. VCP. Drool.

11. Me too.

12. where can i get a pilot. i've been wanting one really bad.

13. I do. Pilot fits nicely in the Marcel along with a lot of other stuff. The Marcel is surprisingly roomy.
    I use my Pilot (and my Pompidou) as wallets.

14. It's interesting that the TCP one on ebay is BIN at higher than it was from HH originally... wish a VCP one would pop up!!

Anyone know what leathers they originally came in? I've only seen Cathy's chalk one in person, plus the two CPs and Z colors...