Pilot Wristlet Came Today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So does anyone have the Marcel and Pilot? Any thoughts on having both of them? I have the Marcel and I've been tempted by the Pilot, but feel like there's not really a need for it since I can throw everything in Marcel for a quick trip. Is there a different niche the Pilot fills? Sorry for being so dense lol. Haven't been sleeping much lately. :weird:

2. My sister (Bonbandurski) has both of them...
    I think they're totally different, but I doubt I'd actually use the pilot as a clutch. To me, it's more of a wallet. I fill it and then toss it in my Corcovado or Tharpe. I can't do a tiny wristlet as a clutch... it DOES hold everything (and you can clip your keys onto the wrist strap) but the Marcel is a proper clutch... I think you could put two or three Pilots in the Marcel, right?

3. I've got both and I love them both. If I need hands free, like I'm shopping or something, the Marcel is perfect as it's cross body.

Pilot, I could easily stick it in my desk drawer or my work tote and just take it out when I go to lunch or happy hour after work!

4. At least that many, LOL!

5. SLEEP!!!
    Or play frozen, midnight frisbee golf...

6. Hmmm! Cool thank guys. More to think about lol. :smile: Enjoy your new Pilot toni!!!

7. LOL jennirane!!!!!:roflmfao: Ok first off, ULTIMATE frisbee, not frisbee golf...lol. ;) No I only wish that's why I haven't been sleeping...more like toddlers who insist on waking up at all hours of the night for some crazy reason. Argh.

8. (UF) I know!! (Tired, myself.) Used to teach at a community college near Aspen that had two whole courses through the hills. Kids played in three feet of snow--just floored me! But I got a couple of lessons--I was so impressed with the different discs for different situations. Just like golf clubs!

We play a really random, drunk version of FG at our annual Memorial Day camping trip. Trees, stumps, dumpsters... and hauling the cooler around in a wagon. It's usually hard to make it back to the "clubhouse"!

9. I still have never played frisbee golf...looks like fun, just so stationary compared to UF! One of these days I need to though, a local park does have a course. :smile: Sounds like a fun version you did on your camping trip LOL. I took the UF course at our local community college for 2 years...I never did get great at it compared to some of the others (not a natural athletic), but I had a blast. I remember those days playing in mud and snow...we even had an after hours "club" called the Ultimate Mud Club. I was in a pic on the front page of the city's newspaper one day, drenched and covered in mud, while playing UF! :biggrin: Gosh now I really miss it lol...thanks for reminding me I still need to start pestering people into playing again!

10. You definitely should, dear. It sounds like you have a TON on your plate at home. Take care of yourself so you can take care of those kids!

11. Thanks sweetie. :smooch: Will do. Now get some sleep. :P :back2topic:

12. You read my mind... 'Nite.

13. Toni, that is fabulous!

If anyone is looking for a slightly lower cost version, I recommend the Sam. It is basically the main compartment of the Pilot.

14. That is adorable! Seriously. I've been a member here for a long time but never spent any time here until this week...I'm going to get in SO much trouble!

15. Thanks mlinky and sdnoobie!