Pilot bag!

1. I went to Coach today and had a credit from a bag I had sent in to be repaired, but couldn't be fixed. I thought I was going to wind up with a Legacy bag, but it turns out the store I was in was one of the few (the SA said one of 10 in the US) to have these bags:yahoo: ! It's a pilot bag and this is the shoulder tote style (E/W style duffle). I know one of the ladies here posted her beautiful larger version in black a while ago. They also have a smaller/demi size and quite a few color combos (from what I recall: parchment/brown, black/black, tan (caramel)/lighter tan, big sig/gold, big sig/lt. blue., and I believe the sig with lighter tan). It's also lined in sky blue satin, which I love! I also got the hamptons python wallet which goes nicely and is my first "big" accessory! So while I will always miss my shearling tote (it went ridiculously "bald" in spots, which is why I sent it in to be repaired), I'm VERY happy with my replacement(s)!

pilot & wallet.JPG pilot side.JPG
  2. Congrats!!

3. Congrats!! Glad it all worked out in the end!

4. Yay! The carly bags! I think these are going to have a great response when they are released on 12/26!

5. Congrats, that's a gorgeous bag!

6. Sprinkles - You're the best I was wondering what line this was, but all the SA could tell me was that it was the pilot bag. I'm with you about the response - it's such a great bag! I LOVE ht the hardware on it!

Thanks everyone!

7. OOohh, so pretty! Congratulations!

8. Congrats!! so pretty.

9. GORGEOUS! congrats, wear it well!

10. Stunning!

11. Congrats.

12. Congrats!!!

13. I really like that bag. Can you post a pic of you wearing it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice