Pillow Talk!

Love Austen! My favorite novels.

I love period films too and old movies. TCM is one of my fav channels. Grew up watching those romantic comedies from the 40's, 50's and 60's. My mom was a fan.
(Sorry to have hijacked your thread OP)

No problem. I love old movies. I really did love all of the old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies. Today I have recorded Rear Window on my dvr. Grace Kelly is stunning and alluring. She has a Mark Cross tiny box bag for her lingerie. She is my style icon:smile:
For those who don't know this...Rear Window is a great Hitchcock suspense movie about a man- Jimmy Stuart-stuck in a wheelchair who watches his neighbor possibly commit a murder.
My other favorite movie is Disturbia with Shia Lebuf. It is a contemporary version of the Rear Window movie and very chilling!

Love Austen! My favorite novels.

I love period films too and old movies. TCM is one of my fav channels. Grew up watching those romantic comedies from the 40's, 50's and 60's. My mom was a fan.
(Sorry to have hijacked your thread OP)

No problem. I love old movies. I really did love all of the old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies. Today I have recorded Rear Window on my dvr. Grace Kelly is stunning and alluring. She has a Mark Cross tiny box bag for her lingerie. She is my style icon:smile:
For those who don't know this...Rear Window is a great Hitchcock suspense movie about a man- Jimmy Stuart-stuck in a wheelchair who watches his neighbor possibly commit a murder.
My other favorite movie is Disturbia with Shia Lebouf. It is a contemporary version of the Rear Window movie and very chilling!

My other favorite movie is Disturbia with Shia Lebouf. It is a contemporary version of the Rear Window movie and very chilling!
How about the old Audrey Hepburn movies? She was one elegant lady.

Rear Window is a terrific film.

We have The Birds too. But it's more because it was filmed where our beach house is. In fact there's an early scene where Rod Taylor is racing to meet Tippi and he drives right past our house!

We have The Birds too. But it's more because it was filmed where our beach house is. In fact there's an early scene where Rod Taylor is racing to meet Tippi and he drives right past our house!

No way?!! I need to rent this just to see. How cool.

Hitchcock is another classic. I've tried to see all his works, even the lesser known.

And Audrey and Grace?? They just don't make actresses like that anymore. Lol.

I could talk old movies all day. My favs have always been Cary Grant and Katherine H. Even named my first after Katherine. Such intelligence, spunk, independence and class. Not to mention funny. What I wouldn't give to spend 1 hour with her.

We were just over at Bodega. I love the actual little town...we always stop for clam chowder there on the way home. Did you go to the 50th anniversary of The Birds a couple of years ago? They had a parade with all the Tippis and Hitchcocks in it. The old schoolhouse is my favorite building, tho. You can take a tour and get your picture taken with a fake crow on your shoulder...how fun!