Pillow Talk!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Ok here is my very first Pillow! Surely not going to be my last.
I got it from Saks right before the sale , but they did a price adjustment since it went on sale like two days after I received it! They are so sweet.
The color is Petale and is such a wonderful pale pink. For some reason the leather feels even softer than my Bluette iron bag.
I was told how to shorten the strap since I practically live in blue jeans, and it is very cool:biggrin:
I love how Bottega bags are so customizable. I did try to also knot the shoulder strap which wasn't too bad.
Thanks for letting me share:graucho:
Here is a pic of it doubled up as a shoulder bag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 463
Here is a another pic that shows how the strap is doubled up more clearly. I kept the little leather piece up on the shoulder for comfort.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 451
Ok here is my very first Pillow! Surely not going to be my last.
I got it from Saks right before the sale , but they did a price adjustment since it went on sale like two days after I received it! They are so sweet.
The color is Petale and is such a wonderful pale pink. For some reason the leather feels even softer than my Bluette iron bag.
I was told how to shorten the strap since I practically live in blue jeans, and it is very cool:biggrin:
I love how Bottega bags are so customizable. I did try to also knot the shoulder strap which wasn't too bad.
Thanks for letting me share:graucho:
Here is a pic of it doubled up as a shoulder bag.
Beautiful choice for your first pillow.

I watch a lot of period films. I love everything Jane Austen but never thought about possible connecting it to a BV. Now you've made me start thinking.....

Love Austen! My favorite novels.

I love period films too and old movies. TCM is one of my fav channels. Grew up watching those romantic comedies from the 40's, 50's and 60's. My mom was a fan.
(Sorry to have hijacked your thread OP)