Pillow Talk!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok here is my very first Pillow! Surely not going to be my last.
    I got it from Saks right before the sale , but they did a price adjustment since it went on sale like two days after I received it! They are so sweet.
    The color is Petale and is such a wonderful pale pink. For some reason the leather feels even softer than my Bluette iron bag.
    I was told how to shorten the strap since I practically live in blue jeans, and it is very cool:biggrin:
    I love how Bottega bags are so customizable. I did try to also knot the shoulder strap which wasn't too bad.
    Thanks for letting me share:graucho:
    Here is a pic of it doubled up as a shoulder bag.

Attached Files:

2. Here is a another pic that shows how the strap is doubled up more clearly. I kept the little leather piece up on the shoulder for comfort.

Attached Files:

3. Very pretty. Congrats

4. Lovely color and great idea with the strap. Enjoy!

5. Beautiful choice for your first pillow.

6. Thanks so much !
    Thanks! It's so nice to have options.
    Thank you ! It's so hard to decide which Bottega bags to get when starting to collect them. This seemed like a great small bag to add to my tiny collection:smile:

7. Sweet n cute pillow

8. Thank you :smile: so hard to choose a color ,but this one spoke to me:P

9. BTW - love the movie that inspired the title.

10. Was that movie with Doris Day?

11. Yep! And Rock Hudson.

12. I remember! I loved those old fashioned romantic comedies.

13. Gotta get creative with these threads:smile:)

14. I watch a lot of period films. I love everything Jane Austen but never thought about possible connecting it to a BV. Now you've made me start thinking.....

15. Love Austen! My favorite novels.

I love period films too and old movies. TCM is one of my fav channels. Grew up watching those romantic comedies from the 40's, 50's and 60's. My mom was a fan.
    (Sorry to have hijacked your thread OP)