Pillow/Messenger Comparisons

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I need to know the differences between sizes of Pillow/Messenger bags. I've seen two different heat stamps with the one-line authenticity labels, so I'm assuming the difference is between the large and small size.

I have a small Pillow with the separate heat stamp and have seen others with it built-in to the zipper area, and the measurements seem commensurate.

Does anybody have a large Pillow and can let me know what your heat stamp looks like? I've attached two photos from the same era Pillow so you can see what I'm talking about.

Perhaps BV decided to do the heat stamp differently at some point - can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• plaque2.jpg
    plaque2.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 298
  • plaque1.jpg
    plaque1.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 298
They changed the heatstamp in the pillow when they changed the interior heatstamp of the Veneta. Somewhere around 2014. I'm going from memory but I think whatever season they did New Chartreuse is the season they changed the interiors over.
It doesn't have anything to do with the sizes of the pillow. It would be cool to see the two sizes together though. I'm not sure if anyone has both sizes lying around? Hopefully of they do, they will post them up.

They changed the heatstamp in the pillow when they changed the interior heatstamp of the Veneta. Somewhere around 2014. I'm going from memory but I think whatever season they did New Chartreuse is the season they changed the interiors over.
It doesn't have anything to do with the sizes of the pillow. It would be cool to see the two sizes together though. I'm not sure if anyone has both sizes lying around? Hopefully of they do, they will post them up.

That is most helpful. So the newer heat stamp is the 'detached' one?

BV_LC_Poodle posted a size comparison in the BV-to-BV size comparisons thread. I've re-uploaded that photo here.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 259
Yes. The newer heatstamp is the small leather tab (like the one that was always on the "Bella" bag), and the zippers have a nice leather trim around them.
Oh, well there you go! Now you have your size comparison. You'll have to post modelling pics when you get both sizes :graucho: