Pilling on my small o case

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi all, I just got this for my birthday on Oct 31st and now it has peelling badly on the zipper. Is this normal? In this picture I had use nail clipper to trim the excess. Sucks considering the price for this and when I only use it for two weeks.. but I know it's hard for me to return this because my daughter got this for me and 'paid' it using her toothfairy money (of course I have to py the remaining balance which is 99% of it lol). Please tell me if this is normal or if it isn't anything that can be done instead of returning it? Will they take it back for repair etc?

B89D4741-F754-4299-A412-AA728AA067F1.jpeg

D281BFCB-87C4-415E-8677-54DD09228777.jpeg

52233539-536E-4F59-A18A-A7DA6899B855.jpeg

Are you referring to the fluff on the zipper fabric? If yes then that's completely normal. I have a zip o-case that had fluff on the zipper fabric before I even bought it and took it home, it was the only one left in store and it was a hard to find colour so I just bought it anyways. I don't think they will repair it as there's nothing really to repair. The good news is, it doesn't really get worse either, it just stays like that for the rest of its life. Enjoy it and don't worry about it!

Reactions: lvchanellvr
Are you referring to the fluff on the zipper fabric? If yes then that's completely normal. I have a zip o-case that had fluff on the zipper fabric before I even bought it and took it home, it was the only one left in store and it was a hard to find colour so I just bought it anyways. I don't think they will repair it as there's nothing really to repair. The good news is, it doesn't really get worse either, it just stays like that for the rest of its life. Enjoy it and don't worry about it!
thank you for the reply,yes it is the fluff and it wasn't there when I bought it :sad: