Chanel in Las Vegas

What does the necklace look like? I'm looking for a large necklace in this line!

I have the small necklace that has two charms on it: white rhinestone cross and a small black and white capsule with the CC logo on it.

What does the necklace look like? I'm looking for a large necklace in this line!

I have the small necklace that has two charms on it: white rhinestone cross and a small black and white capsule with the CC logo on it.

It's the large one with quite a few capsules and a couple of large crosses on it as well as some other accent charms. It's very cool!

Thanks for the info! I just called them and purchased the necklace over the phone. She described it as a short necklace with about 20 charms on it, so I'm thinking it looks like the one in this magazine picture?

Attachments

• Dr. CC.jpg
    Dr. CC.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 578
ooh sparklyprincess where did you find the necklace with two charms? I called the 1800 number and they told me there was only the large necklace, two pairs of earrings and a bracelet? :confused1:

Hawaii had the small, 2-charm necklace. They also had a small purse charm that they call a "key chain". It's a small gold chain that has 3 charms on it: rhinestone cross, small CC capsule, and a gold CC tablet. I believe it was a little over $200.

I was told the long necklace is like $2,000-something :wtf:, the belt is about $1400-ish, and the charm bracelet is gone.

I didn't know there were two kinds of earrings. I only saw the red CC with black and white capsule hanging from it. What does the other earring look like?

I think everything that came out in this line has dirty-gold hardware, unlike the picture that I posted before which has silver hardware.

I want the info on who sells Chanel.... I know there are 2 boutiques, in Bellagio & Wynn.
Neiman Marcus has a small section.
Saks here DOES NOT sell Chanel.

Any others?
What about Nordstroms?