Pill case

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone...
    my best friend's birthday is coming up and I am trying to find her the pill case. I'm not really worried about what color right now, I just need to find one. She loves it and they don't sell them anymore...
    Any suggestions???

Greatly appreciated,
    Rebecca

2. I thought I saw some at the Niagara Falls outlet.

3. I saw one on ebay last night. . . .

4. They very often have them at the Outlets... Call yours and check..

5. i love the pill cases! i've had one for years now but had lost it on a flight back from nyc... my sister was sweet enough to give me her and i replaced her with a siggy one (the only thing they had left at the outlet)... i haven't seen any at the outlet in several month but they pop up pretty regularly on ebay... if at all possible, try to hold out for something better than the $49 price... i think they eventually ended up in the $9.99 bin

there is a khaki siggy one listed on ebay with a starting price of $8 or $20 BIN with free shipping (nma)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/small-authentic-makeup-or-pill-bottle-holder_W0QQitemZ150415306410QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2305736eaa

6. ^^^ Like Johnniegirlatl said. I would try to hold out on that until you find a better deal. I got my pill case last year at Dawsonville outlet for only 9.99. I am going to the orlando outlet this weekend. So I will check if they have any.

7. oh dang wish I could just hand you mine I can't use it hubby said no you can't put that in your purse Ill get a ticket if pulled over without the proper labels on the bottles lol go figure Calif law

8. Would a contact case also work?

9. Are you kidding me? So the next time I cruise home to Cali if I get pulled over I'll get in trouble for having my pill case full of OTC meds? I drive all over AZ, CA and NV with that baby packed full of stuff lol

10. Seriously? I hope the fact my Med Alert card says I take those drugs on a daily basis that it would help cover my butt, but I don't have bottles small enough for some of my pain killers to carry them in proper documented bottles. Even a doctor's note written on a script pad with "XX uses the following drugs" probably would be ignored in that situation then... ugh!