Pile o' Shrugs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Miss rouge theatre Shrug has finally joined her family!

DSC_0498.JPG DSC_0501.JPG DSC_0503.JPG

2. Congrats on this RT beauty! I so want something in RT. You have a great family of Shrugs! Enjoy!

3. Thanks Iamminda! I'll keep on the look out for anything rt...what's you're preference?

4. #4 Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Thank you, muchstuff! Very kind of you. But I have to wait a bit since I bought 3 Bals since May and I am out of purse fund :sad:. I am hoping to get a first or day in RT. I am trying to limit myself to 2 of each size to keep things under control (lol). Thx again.

ksuromax likes this.
  5. I saw a day once on eBay, the seller had found it in an estate auction and it was like new. I hesitated for whatever reason then went to buy and it was gone...:sad: I still kick myself for that!

6. Thanks aalinne, now if I could just find that gorgeous moss green...I've seen a picture of it once and it's really pretty.

aalinne_72 likes this.
  7. Oh wow, bummer! I never know what to do in a situation like that -- like do I try to buy it first and then get it authenticated? Or wait to get it authenticated and risk losing out? Anyways, I don't have to worry about that for a bit until I replenish my purse fund.

8. I wish I was that disciplined...if I see something that hits my hot button I buy first and then figure out what to sell to pay for it! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

9. Was it you who made a joke about selling your kids? LOL. I am trying to be a bit more disciplined because I find it takes so long to sell stuff (even when I am taking a loss). Oh well!

muchstuff likes this.
  10. Thanks Kendie! This is a red I'm sure I'll carry!

11. Bravo. That shrug trio is one of the prettiest photos I've seen on pf - vintage perfection. The RT is beyond words. xox ;)

12. Thanks my friend :heart:

13. I know what you mean, that would be amazing, good luck dear, will pm you if I ever see one!!:heart::flowers: