Pilates reformer

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a pilates reformer in my home studio and after a workout I sure can feel it. I have been a die hard aerobics girl for years though-has anyone had great success with pilates on a machine? I have been doing it a few times a week for six months and I think my muscles are leaner,but I am not positive.

2. i have been doing pilates for a year, 3 times a week at a studio that has the reformer, the cadillac and the wunda. i also do mat programs. i have seen a tremendous, huge difference. just do the excercises and you'll see a big improvement.

3. I do feel that my abs have defintely seen the best improvement,and I know that is an area I really want to tone without the whole 6 pack look. Thanks for the input!

4. I have one but rarely use it. Great machine though.

5. I used to have the one from Nordic Track(called the Reformer--don't know if they still make it). I loooved it. I had great results(used it abour 3-4x a week) combined with cardio 3-5x a week. I had amazing results. My abs were tighter and my body was leaner overall. I liked that I didn't develop big bulky abs, but a nice tight, lean torso. My flexibility and posture improved, too. I don't have one anymore(I got rid of a lot of my equipment during my last few moves), but that's one piece I plan on repurchasing and keeping this time.

6. I have a Stott Pilates Reformer at home and LOVE IT! I still go to the studio once a week for a duet, but get on the Reformer whenever I can. I have found the Stott Pilates video/dvd's for the Reformer are really wonderful so you can stay on track. But I swear that hte Reformer is the only reason why my stomach is going back to my pre-baby stomach! I used it religiously before I got pregnant, and it really transformed my body. So I am a die hard fan. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice