* Pikabook PICTURES - Look at your own risk... ;)))

I have the sheep one. It's so cute but sometimes it can partly tear the page of the book/paper when it moves.

Here's mine:
3170647335_b71f994869.jpg

They are truly adorable. once I have an Evelyne I'll start on the little things, like Pikabooks and leather charms. I particularly love the Snail and the Hippo. Thanks for the yummy pics LeMonde :heart:

Just seen the cat have to have the cat!!!!!

Last edited:
_bella_ - Thanks for the adorable pics! :tup:
Hmmm... I was wondering how 'practical' they are especially if attached to something that would be carried in a bag, like agenda... Also wondered if the small ears (on the ones that have them) get easily bent... Since you have few would you say they are all the same thickness or some seem more fragile/delicate than others...? TIA :heart:

I don't have any trouble with them tearing the pages they're placed on. I think I saw LaVan write that? But, I use them on my Ulysses notebooks that have the lined writing guides that need to be kept in place. Now that they make lined paper for ulysses, I'll have to read more. :P
I use the pony and rooster a lot, and the pony ears and rooster comb are definitely bent and misshapen. I also have the snail, frog, duck, and dolphin and they don't suffer that problem.

Diva999 What a wonderful way to personalize them by having initials engraved into them. Did you have that done at the boutique?

Where is allaboutnice with her mouse one? That's so cute! I really like the snail

I'm here! It's so grey I don't want to get my camera out, (the sky, not the mouse!) I've been half hanging on to see if another mouse appears, for the life of me, I can't remember who had it - from the London meet too!

Found the pics of the Cat... where else, tPF! ;)

I'VE GOT TO HAVE THAT CAT! And the horse for my sister too. But, I don't think the Atlanta store is carrying them. Anyone seen the kitty anywhere?

Thanks, LeMonde, and I guess I should have heeded your warning, or the thread should come wrapped in a plain brown paper cover! Way too "naughty" and addictive.

^^^Ooo wasn't it JA-UK that got a mouse Pikabook??

Well done and thanks, LBB, you're absolutely right. Here's JA_UK's mouse picabook which inspired me to hunt down my own:

(he's not étoupe, but griolet chèvre)

attachment.php

attachment.php

DD has a little mouse which I rescued from the road at about 3 weeks old.

(Lol, I thought I was rescuing an escaped baby gerbil. A few weeks later a pet shop confirmed that Bob was in fact a native Woodmouse but he was now too tame to be set free. This was in May last year. He is very much part of the family now and the picabook looks just like him - so much so, it terrorised Bob when I showed it to him, poor little lad)