* Pikabook PICTURES - Look at your own risk... ;)))

I also found a Chicken on e*bay
(hope it's ok to post the pic for reference...?)

pic credit to the e*bay seller 57and5

attachment.php

Attachments

• pikabook ebay 57and5.jpg
    pikabook ebay 57and5.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,662
I really want the cat! OK I really want all of them, but especially the cat!!! Just saw a couple of these cuties at Madison the other week, it was hard to leave them in the case!

Sorry RG... (not :roflmfao:) Oh, you have a golden retriever! They are such wonderful family dogs :tender: I always wanted one too! Well... will keep my eyes open for your next reveal... :graucho:

LeMonde,

You really are a cute heart, you know that? I've held the golden in my hand many times.Trying to cut back in 09! lol

One more - Seal

pic credit to e*bay seller pixieton:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pikabook-ebay-pixieton-seal1.jpg
    pikabook-ebay-pixieton-seal1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,665
  • pikabook-ebay-pixieton-seal2.jpg
    pikabook-ebay-pixieton-seal2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,734
I have the doggie! Thanks to the most wonderful unofficial RAOK buddy...like, evar! I love him!

There was the cutest little grey mouse picabook last time I was in H...where are the pics of that one?

Last edited:
_bella_ - Thanks for the adorable pics! :tup:
Hmmm... I was wondering how 'practical' they are especially if attached to something that would be carried in a bag, like agenda... Also wondered if the small ears (on the ones that have them) get easily bent... Since you have few would you say they are all the same thickness or some seem more fragile/delicate than others...? TIA :heart:
I have too many, because they are so addictive. I also saw a cat at FSH, but can't find a pic right now. The only problem about them is how some animals will get bent and deformed when they are actually used; like the pony, snail, frog and I think someone also told me their hippo.
I only have pics of the dolphin atm....

D2X_20080530_10400.jpg

D2X_20080530_10456.jpg