* Pikabook PICTURES - Look at your own risk... ;)))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pikabooks are sooooo cute :tender:
    I think I 'need' (=want) one :lol:

So how many of them are there... :thinking:
    Do you have one? Want one? Which one is your favorite?

Small print:
    Before you read / look any further be WARNED... these are hard to resist :graucho:

Here's the first pic (credit to KG and her SA):

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. :P

I have the bear! He makes me want to open my casebooks.

3. And another pic 'in action' :heart:
    (also credit to KG and her SA)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. LeMonde, you are so naughty. I don't have one yet but if I were I'd get the yellow doggy for my golden retriever, "Goldie."

5. ARGGH Another little H item to desire! I have none, want the froggy and the horse!
    Great enabling!

6. So cute :nuts:

7. I have too many, because they are so addictive. I also saw a cat at FSH, but can't find a pic right now. The only problem about them is how some animals will get bent and deformed when they are actually used; like the pony, snail, frog and I think someone also told me their hippo.
    I only have pics of the dolphin atm....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Aww these are adorable! I don't have one but they are too cute!

9. i must get the frog!

10. And here's LittleH's Koala and the sweetest story behind it that I'll always remember :heart:

11. UH OH! I have to HAVE to get me a koala!!! aiya yai! :heart::heart:

I wonder if the Koala is only sold to the Australian market?
    Has anyone seen or heard of a panda?

12. They are so cute! I have none of them. They're really hard to resist!

13. No pikabooks in the Sydney store, including the gorgeous Koala one! aaarrrghhhh! Thanks for starting the thread LeMonde!

14. Oh my!!!!!!!! Now I'm lusting for more.... I love these cute bookmarks! But I don't have the heart to use mine yet....

15. Sorry RG... (not :roflmfao:) Oh, you have a golden retriever! They are such wonderful family dogs :tender: I always wanted one too! Well... will keep my eyes open for your next reveal... :graucho: