Pigalle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1. I really really love pigalle 70mm (do they have 85mm??? that would be lovely) in nude or electric blue. But I guess the problem is I don't know where to get them! And how much are these? I probably wouldn't pursue them if they are $800 or something.

Any information (store, web, etc.) would be appreciated. I know I can call the store and stuff but I like to do my homework before I call so I can ask detailed questions. :P

Thank you wonderful ladies in advance!

2. Check with the Asian markets -- On Pedder in Singapore/Shanghai/HK/etc. and HK CL boutique. Pigalle 70 in nude patent & electric blue patent are not available in the US (none of the stores I know of have ordered those). Have only seen them in Asia so far.

3. ^^Oh wow. Thanks foxycleopatra.

So the journey begins...
    Anyone got them from Hong Kong? How much was it in HK$? Bf is from HK so he can ask his mom to go check them out if it comes to that... Though I would rather get them privately, lol.

4. What's current USD retail for 120mm? $650?

5. ^ last time I bought a pair it was for $525 - 550 I cant remember exactly.

6. i bought a black patent pair last week for $580, and a pair last month with paillettes for $950.

7. Bogeybear would that be there pair you bought for Mrs. Bogeybear???
    I know that is not your screen name but you are so sweet and that it's just what I wanted to call you! Better to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes!!

8. hello. the pigalle 70 in nude patent is available in on pedder in Hong Kong. i saw it last week. it retails around HK$4xxx, not above $5k.
    good luck :tup:

9. A couple of other tpfers and I bought the nude pigalle 70 in nude patent at On Pedder Singapore a couple of wks ago. Sorry, I can't remember how much I paid for them :sad:

Good luck!

10. Pigalles usually run about $600 or less. A regular bargain for CLs! I would call around to the CL boutiques and see what they have in terms of heights.