Pigalle plato 140

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL925

May 9, 2012
Sorry if this has been discussed or if its in tge wrong section but my BFF has a dilemma... She recently bought a hard to find pair of pigalle plato 140mm in size 39 which was really snugged. After wearing them around the house in socks and several attempts outside, the shoes will not work out for her. She is looking for the same pair in kid leather in size 39.5... We both have looked everywhere, even on ebay for quite sometime, and these shoes are no where available...so hard to find! Grrrr!! Can someone suggest where I can refer to to find one in size 39.5... She does not want to get rid of the shoe until she has a pair in 39.5... Is she crazy or what.. Lol... Any advise would be great! Cuz she's driving me nuts lol... TIA

Hi,

There is actually a thread that is dedicated to helping find Louboutins.
It's under Louboutin shopping (stickie) called "help me find this pair of Louboutins

U can try bonanza.com or email Louboutin.us and ask for a search, mytereasa, foot candy
Saks bergdorf Barney's niemans nordies Stanley korshak NAP us and UK. Have u tried eBay International. Savannah's, luisaviaroma. Polyvore Just to name a few ; )
Good luck.

Hi thanks for the suggestion... We tried most of those sites but did not check ebay international... That's a great idea... Totally slipped our mind. Thanks again!

The pigalle plato 140 is pretty much the same as a pigalle 120 in regards to arch. The plato 140 comes with roughly a 6 inch heel and a 1 inch platform... Vs pigalle 120 is a 5 inch heel with no platform! Hope that helps!

Sorry if this has been discussed or if its in tge wrong section but my BFF has a dilemma... She recently bought a hard to find pair of pigalle plato 140mm in size 39 which was really snugged. After wearing them around the house in socks and several attempts outside, the shoes will not work out for her. She is looking for the same pair in kid leather in size 39.5... We both have looked everywhere, even on ebay for quite sometime, and these shoes are no where available...so hard to find! Grrrr!! Can someone suggest where I can refer to to find one in size 39.5... She does not want to get rid of the shoe until she has a pair in 39.5... Is she crazy or what.. Lol... Any advise would be great! Cuz she's driving me nuts lol... TIA
Try Madison Ave. They recently got shipment. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.