Pigalle plato 120 question

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
California
How comfortable are they to walk in? Anyone have the nude patent 120s? Looking to purchase in saks.com soon. Only have black Fifi 100s right now. Thanks!

abs678

Sep 23, 2012
I wore mine out dancing recently and it wasn't until the very end of the night did my feet start hurting, but I rarely ever have problems with heels. I also went TTS. I find the shoe a bit stiff but after wearing them only 3 times they may need to break in more.
Mine are in plum btw!

Last edited:

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
California
abs678 said:
I wore mine out dancing recently and it wasn't until the very end of the night did my feet start hurting, but I rarely ever have problems with heels. I also went TTS. I find the shoe a bit stiff but after wearing them only 3 times they may need to break in more.
Mine are in plum btw!
Thanks! They look like they aren't as high / or at an awkward angle like the regular pigalle 120s because of the platform.

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
England, UK
They're very comfortable. I have the nude patent and used to have the black patent. I did wear them once standing up in a bar all night and by the end of the night they were quite painful but if you're sitting down more, they're fine.