Pigalle or Décolleté?

Pigalle or Décolleté?

• Black patent Pigalle

• Black jazz Décolleté

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pfnille

Loving Louboutin
Nov 2, 2010
I am confused! And I need some help with this decision.

The Pigalle shoe has always been my muse. I think it's the sexiest and most beautiful ever made. But, although I hate to admit, I don't think I'll get to wear it that much; it will be on my shelf, looking beautiful of course, but the streets in Denmark are not exactly made for 120 mm stilettos. (Cobblestones)
I had them before in a 39, but learned that they were sizing big, so I will need a 38. I only wore them a bit inside my house, so it will be hard to tell if they will be more comfortable when they are my size. Of course they will be easier to walk in, but still a little challenge though ;)

Lately, I have grown a big love for the Décolleté. I think they are stunning! Definitely one of my Louboutin favs. Because of the heel I would definitely get to wear them more, and they will be more practical yet still sexy and elegant.
I just don't know if I'll regret not getting the Pigalle once I receive the Décolleté. And currently, I cannot afford both, sadly.

I know they'll be in stock online soon, both of them, and I want a pair as a Christmas present for myself :P

Opinions anyone?

Christian Louboutin Decollete 100 jazz pumps Black 02-1.jpg
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 patent pumps.jpg

Last edited:
Both are fabulous styles. However, I do feel that you have answered your own question, since you indicate that if you were to buy the Pigalle, it may just sit on a shelf and be admired. Isn't that every reason not to buy? We spend a lot of our hard earned cash on these gorgeous creations and it is my view that we should wear them and enjoy them. Not just look at them! The Decolette is just amazing and it sounds as if you will get great wear out of them. What a great Christmas present! You won't regret buying them! Let us know your final decision.

The pigalle is definitely the one to buy. Even the man himself has said that his greatest creation is the pigalle and he will be remembered best for that.

While I adore how sexy the pigalle is, it's just not meant for everyone's feet. While I have two pairs (beucase of how sexy they are, lol), I cannot wear them for more than 30 minutes or so standing up - they just kill my feet. The Decolette I can wear for hours and be ok. If you want a pair to wear, my vote would be for the decolette, because I think it's still crazy sexy, but also more practical. However, you can't go wrong either way. Good luck!

OR how about a black patent Decollete? That way, you'll have the shine of the Pigalle, but the comfort of the Decollete (and black patent Decollete is UBER sexy!).

^^ This! My black patent Decolletes are my go to work shoes. I can run around in them all day and night and I get tons of compliments! I want them in every color!

I'd have to say the decollete! It's beautiful! And you definitely would probably wear it more. I always think cost per wear. It's beautiful and classy too.

I'm not a fan of the really pointed pigalle toe box, but if you honestly love that more and think you would get more wear out of it in a lower heel height, maybe that's another option. I definitely think you should get the shoe that will be most practical for you.

Like crazzee and LouboutinNerd have said, you can't go wrong!!

Thank you so much for all of your answers.

I have also considered the Pigalle 100. While I think it's still sexy, I think that it loses a bit of the essence I love about the Pigalle. I have to admit that I love that Leopard Pony Pigalle, stefvilla.

Black patent Decollete... Actually haven't given much thought. The jazz is leather, but shiny leather, I believe. It would be a nice option. I'll definitely give it some more thought.

I am not objective since the Decollete doesn't work for me (wide feet effect= medieval torture on this style for me)and since I love so much the Pigalle 120 which is the sexiest shoes ever, I would say go for a Pigalle 120. But if the 120 heel is a problem, what about a Pigalle 100, these are wonderful and more confy than the Decollete from my point of view and the line is so pure even in 100 ! The best pointy shoe ever!

Oops sorry I haven't seen your answer.... yeah a Pigalle 100!!!!! I love mine in Black patent, a great everyday shoe that is so sexy and so classy!:yahoo:

Thank you so much for all of your answers.

I have also considered the Pigalle 100. While I think it's still sexy, I think that it loses a bit of the essence I love about the Pigalle. I have to admit that I love that Leopard Pony Pigalle, stefvilla.

Black patent Decollete... Actually haven't given much thought. The jazz is leather, but shiny leather, I believe. It would be a nice option. I'll definitely give it some more thought.