Pigalle Follies

So excited my first pigalle follies :smile: I used the same size as my other simple louboutins and they fit perfectly :smile:
33u35e9.jpg

2dw6rf4.jpg

Very pretty, congrats. I love this colour!

I just saw that these are in stock on the website. They've already started processing my order so I'm pretty sure yours should be on the way!

Thanks so much for the heads up. My SA called me today to say he just got them in the store. Cancelled my online order and headed straight there on my lunch. So happy I got these they are beautiful :smile:

Thanks so much for the heads up. My SA called me today to say he just got them in the store. Cancelled my online order and headed straight there on my lunch. So happy I got these they are beautiful :smile:

You're so lucky!! I wish I could go Pigalle shopping on my lunch. The closest NM is 2hrs away from me [emoji17].

Question for all you experts. I just ordered my first pair of Pigalles Follies 100 and I am worried now I ordered too small. My normal shoe size is an 8 and I ordered an 8.5. Should I have ordered a 9??

I ordered in my louboutin size....of 40.5..... I must say at first they were very painful, but now after about 4 wears they have broken in and are comfy now ..... So first fit does not always tell how they will turn out once broken in....

Question for all you experts. I just ordered my first pair of Pigalles Follies 100 and I am worried now I ordered too small. My normal shoe size is an 8 and I ordered an 8.5. Should I have ordered a 9??

Well, I am a regular US 7.5-8, and I wear 39 in CL, but I do have two pairs in 38.5 - both Metalipps (suede and pony hair), and they are really comfortable after I've broken them in. I have patent Follies 100 in 39 and they are perfect, however, if your feet are narrow (mine are medium width), you should be fine with 38.5. Keep in mind though, that patent won't stretch a lot, but suede and kid leather will mold to your feet. I used to have patent Daffodiles in 38.5 and I had to let them go - I could wear them, but it did feel like they were the wrong size...
Try them on, and if they don't feel like they could stretch enough, send them back for an exchange for a larger size - believe me, it is worth the wait (though I know exactly how it feels to have to wait even more after you've waited long enough already - waiting for loubs is always too loooong, even if it's just an hour)). Shoes priced that much should be your size 100%. Otherwise you might regret at some point.