Pigalle follies heel slippage

maxx

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
My new Louboutins- pigalle follies rainbow sparkly 100mms. Love them so much but my heel keeps slipping out a bit- any ideas how to prevent heel slippage? I have inserted pads in there which helps mitigate it to an extent.

Thank you!

20201127_211544.jpg

I have the worst heel slippage in Louboutins !
I have tried everything at my most desperate I even tried double side gorilla tape!
I have about 10 pairs I cannot wear because my heel slips out -it’s the worst!

Omg it is because of this that when I couldn't decide between a 38.5 or 39 I went with the 38.5....and to this day I wonder if they're too small! Hahaha
Missa I doubt 38.5 is too small ,it is definitely better them being snug and shaping to your feet especially if your prone to heel slip in higher heels, My friend used to work for a concession store selling CL and because I had heel slip in a 37 Pigalle got me into a 36 that was over 1 full size smaller, they turned out to be the best fitting shoes I ever owned once they shaped to my feet .

Reactions: Missa17
My new Louboutins- pigalle follies rainbow sparkly 100mms. Love them so much but my heel keeps slipping out a bit- any ideas how to prevent heel slippage? I have inserted pads in there which helps mitigate it to an extent.

Thank you!

View attachment 4915985
Maxx I'm not sure if you cured the heel slip by now but a like trick that works that is similar to your pad affect.
You need to keep your foot back I the heel cup without bulking up the toe box too much, When you see in the pads after using them like you have your toe prints take out the pads and cut the pads leaving 1 inch strip where your toes was ,so basically not using the part under the fore foot at all .
Place it back in the shoes and carefully put your feet in with your toes on the pads, if it's not causing your toes toe become tight double up the pad , you might find it feels weired at first but it could help , Sharon.

Reactions: maxx
Missa I doubt 38.5 is too small ,it is definitely better them being snug and shaping to your feet especially if your prone to heel slip in higher heels, My friend used to work for a concession store selling CL and because I had heel slip in a 37 Pigalle got me into a 36 that was over 1 full size smaller, they turned out to be the best fitting shoes I ever owned once they shaped to my feet .

Sharon - this makes me feel so much better. I still haven't been able to work them in because of COVID...and I keep purchasing more shoes and hoping they will all eventually fit perfectly when I actually get to wear them! lol Thanks!

Missa that is good news and I'm sure after covid your Loubies will get worn more than ever , Best thing is just keep wearing them as much as possible around the house and they will shape to your feet and you will get more used to the snug fitting ,keep in touch with the progress regards Sharon.

Reactions: jeans&heels