Pigalle 120 - Help

Based on your US size, in the Pigalle 120 you will most likely go...

• One FULL size down

• 1/2 size down

• True to Size

• 1/2 size up

• One FULL size up

Results are only viewable after voting.
My usual CL size is 35. And I purchased a pair of black patent Pigalles 120mm in a size 35 from eBay (but I returned them)... They were HUGE!!!(I have wide feet though) I could easily put my forefinger into the heel space... I think that length should be 1 size difference.

I know now I need at least get 1 full size down - size 34. And I'm also planning to SO my first Pigalles!!!

Last edited:
I purchased a pair of patent Pigalle 120s in a 40. I'd say my usual CL size is between a 40-40.5 depending on the style. I could probably make a 40.5 work in the Pigalle but I'd rather have them a little more snug as I don't want to be falling out of them! Toe box is a little short but seems to be ok for me without stretching...

For me the Pigalle 120 is TTS, but I don't have the most narrow feet. I guess it also depends a bit on what you mean by "true" size, since I do take them a half a size down from my VP size, which I know many deem as their "true" size. :shrugs: I'm in Europe and I need the same size in Pigalle 120 as I do in shoes from "regular" shoe stores here. :flowers:

So it seems that for most styles, smaller sizers are closer to our US sizes BUT oddly enough there is a larger difference between our "usual" size and our Pigalle 120 size for the smaller sizes?

Schnuggeli: I think the boutiques carry size 34 in the classic pigalle 120. If you want anything exotic or different you'll have to SO them.

cllover: Yes, I'm think the larger size seem more TTS.

JSG: Thanks! I had to put thick pads into my twistochats so I guess I have to full size down for my Pigalle 120. I'm just afraid that my left foot (which is slightly bigger) will be too tight but I guess that is better than having my right shoe fall off.

Javaboo, I just got Pigalle 120 in a half size down from my usual size. I would say I *could* do with an extra half down (i.e I went from a 38 to a 37.5 but would have fitted a 37 I think) but the corner part (just below your pinky toe) I think that would have been crushed as it's quite low there!

Bessy advised me to go tight with my Pigalles, so I think you are doing the right thing. She said it's better for them to give a bit than to go too big. I have to sort of bend my feet into mine. ;)

javaboo, I believe lvpiggy is usually a 36.5 in CL, but 35.5 in the Pigalle 120.

hey there! minor correction, i am actually usually a 36 in CL, 35.5 in pigalle . . . however, i have noticed that the newer pigalles seem to run slightly larger than the older styles, thus in the newer styles i can do either 35 or 35.5 . . .