Pigalle 120 and Filo 120 Nude opinions needed please!

Dec 6, 2011
Hi ladies! I would greatly value your opinions please and feel free to tell me I'm bonkers (my husband thinks I am!) - I already have the Filo 120 in blue sapphire and just recently found the black patent piggie 120 after missing out on it a couple of times, I've had a very lucky few months! I am thinking of getting the Filo in nude as well as it is very comfy on especially with the platform and I love the heel, the shape and cut and the height. I have a pair on hold for me to go and try tomorrow. But there may be the possibility I could get the nude pigalle as well. I love both styles and now can't decide which one and am contemplating both - am I mad to get two nude shoes? I think I would wear them both with different outfits to different things and being nude I feel I would get plenty of wear from them but what do you think?
Any views greatly appreciated! Thanks!

No, it is not crazy to get two nude shoes! As you said yourself, you will get enough wear out of them and nude is a great color because it goes with everything. Many ladies on this forum have several pairs of black or nude heels. If you really like a style, it's totally reasonable to get it in multiple versions. For example, the Pigalle Plato is one of my favorite styles, and I have it in 3 versions. Men will never understand our love for shoes :rolleyes:

No, it is not crazy to get two nude shoes! As you said yourself, you will get enough wear out of them and nude is a great color because it goes with everything. Many ladies on this forum have several pairs of black or nude heels. If you really like a style, it's totally reasonable to get it in multiple versions. For example, the Pigalle Plato is one of my favorite styles, and I have it in 3 versions. Men will never understand our love for shoes :rolleyes:

Thanks fumi! You speak a lot of sense! I guess when you think about black shoes then it is usual to have more than one pair so same should apply to nude as it's just as versatile. I did get the filo and I know I'll be wearing it lots, would have been easier to fly the nude piggies under the radar if it wasn't in the same week! Think I would regret it if I didn't.

I was wondering what the general preference is out there between the pigalle 120 vs the filo?

Thanks fumi! You speak a lot of sense! I guess when you think about black shoes then it is usual to have more than one pair so same should apply to nude as it's just as versatile. I did get the filo and I know I'll be wearing it lots, would have been easier to fly the nude piggies under the radar if it wasn't in the same week! Think I would regret it if I didn't.

I was wondering what the general preference is out there between the pigalle 120 vs the filo?

When it comes to looks, it's the Pigalle 120. Pigalle is one of the sexiest shoes ever.
When it comes to comfort, it's the Filo. Although the Filo has a cute shape too.

When it comes to looks, it's the Pigalle 120. Pigalle is one of the sexiest shoes ever.
When it comes to comfort, it's the Filo. Although the Filo has a cute shape too.

Can't argue with that, the shape of the pigalle 120 is so elegant.of course I ordered them,knew I wouldn't be able to resist! Thanks for your help fumi!

^agree with Fumi :biggrin:

...so did you get them?

Yes I got the Filo's and the piggies are on their way to me! Can't wait to see them, I'll try and do some mod shots and really want to do a collection thread, promise there's a bit of variety in there too!

When I was ordering the nude pigalles I found a black kid pair in my size and wondering whether I should get them to strass :graucho:

Congrats!

Hmmm... I wouldn't buy a brand new pair to strass... I know ladies here usually take their worn out shoes to try strassing, especially if it's going to be your first time...