Pig, Duck, Snowman and Owl ^0^

Oh my goodness....might there ever be an end to this Hermes madness....I sure hope not!
Just when I think I have seen the breadth of its cuteness, you folks show me how much of a newbie I really am!

Here's the bunny, tiger, heart, clover, and snowman. I don't believe they keep re-issuing these--i.e., this past winter was a snowflake, and not the snowman from last year--but older ones may be floating around the stores if you have an SA check for you. It's really best to snap it up when you see it because often times it just sells out or disappears over time (from personal experience :Push:smile:. And whispa is right...the chain is made of sterling so they are prone to tarnish if you don't polish the chain periodically.

Orchids- Love-Love all those precious wittle granimals and the heart!! :tender::heart:

Love the pictures posted, thanks all!! The only reason I tend not to use these is because I prefer the gold hardware on bags. Maybe they will go on my future Victoria II!

I was actually looking to get the Pig as I am actually born in the Chinese year of the Pig. But seeing Sus' Duck and Fesdu's Owl, I am convinced I need this two much more!

I intend to hang it off my new LV Pomme Pochette Cles which I will be using as a wallet. :heart:

Hopefully I will be able to locate one when I head down to the store later this week. Fingers crossed!

Keep posting the lovely pics of your charms everyone, its such a pleasure looking at them! :drool:

I must find the clover for my Picotin. Maybe it will bring me good luck when DH and I go to Vegas in April. Fun thread keep the pictures coming.....

Thank you ladies for your compliments! :heart:
I was in Las Vegas store recently and the SA showed me a whole bag of animal charms. most of the animals were there but no owl. (i purchased the owl in Japan. I think they are a bit harder to find in the states).