Pierotucci Sale and Giveaway

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay! I got an email today from Pierotucci - they're starting a Facebook page and you can win €250! And they've got a sale on some bags. Don't know if anyone is interested, but €250 - oh yeah!!! Brings my new bag a little closer!!!!

http://www.pierotucci.com/bags/Summer%20Sale/all:yahoo::woohoo:

2. Hmm. Perhaps this is better suited for the Deals & Steals forum! :flowers:

3. Oh, sorry! I'll repost. Thank you.:oh:

4. Hey ladies, received an email yesterday (sorry posted this in the wrong spot) that Pierotucci are giving €250 (think it's as store credit) prize draw for joining their Facebook, and are having a sale - not sure what percent discount is offered. Worth a peek - I love their bags!

Link below

http://www.pierotucci.com/bags/Summe...yahoo::woohoo:

5. Please don't repost topics, we don't allow duplicates. Thanks.

6. Hi Catdance. I joined the Pierotucci Facebook and I'm sure I'm gonna win the €250 prize! I have the same Birkin style bag, but I'm thinking I'd also like it in the chocolate colour you have. Are you still loving it and using it a lot?

7. Yes! It's really soft and quite roomy. I also bought a chocolate Furla - love that too. It's going into autumn here, so I can use them both even more - I love the chocolate with my black trench too. I know some people don't like to, but I love mixing black and brown! Oh, good luck with the Facebook prize - I had a problem and couldnt get on site - will try again today.

8. Does anyone know when this is drawn...I can't remember?

9. Hi Italian_Gold - Pierotucci's Facebook says the competition closes 1 December, but not sure when the prize draw takes place. :confused1:

10. Does anyone know if you can still order those beautiful birkin-style bags they used to do years ago? I can't see them on the website.

11. thanks for this timely news.

12. Starlett309, I have the same one in beige. Like Catdance says, it's beautifully soft and handmade in Italy. I love to buy local products like this piece.