Pierotucci - important information for the fellow tPFers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an old thread about Pierotucci and wanted to be kind towards the people who participated it and I sent a message to several people informing them about discontinuing of some products, it was just a very short message.
It was SEVERAL people (I think 6 of them). Can it be spam?????
Most of them thanked for the message and I felt fine for it.

It was of course in best faith, as some people PMed me about shops, experiences and so on some time ago - all of them were so kind and I wanted to be kind to other fellow members, I believe that forum is about it, sharing the info and helping each other.

I really do not understand what all the fuss is about? :confused1:

I even apologized to the lady complaining here so much, wrote 3 e-mails to her apologizing for disturbing her, if she feels that it hurt her so much.
But she is continuing posting about spams. ????
Mulberry forum, let's say, is full of notifications about sales, discounts and so on and nobody is bothered. I receive PMs every day and I am happy for that. We are even advised not to fight on forum but to communicate through PMs.

So - I really do not understand what is wrong, but anyhow asked the mods to close the forum, as we do not need any fight here.

Last edited:
this is a classic case of members needing to come to Mods w/ issues and letting us handle it. When too many people get involved it muddies everything.

zaduzl, people feel like you're spamming them when you PM them about stuff they aren't already discussing w/ you.
I'll close this now . . . member, please let Mods handle issues it's why we're here in the future and zaduzl and others, don't send unsolicited PMs to people anymore please.

Status
Not open for further replies.