Pictures

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else had potential bidders ask you to email them pics of your items and then they never respond. Once I email them the pics they requested I will follow up with them through ebay messages to make sure they got the pics and lately I get no response. I'm wondering if they just want the pics to use and sell their items later on ebay.

2. I don't know if that's the case. I did it once, but it was because I just didn't like the item after being shown closer pics and more details in the pictures. They might just not like your item, you might want to watermark them to avoid them using them for their gain :smile:

3. I wouldn't look into it too much, agree with above.

4. I have asked for additional pictures in the past a few times. I would, however, always be polite enough to reply and thank the seller for the effort. There are so many rude and arrogand people around IMO. Ugh, LOL!

5. That's exactly how I feel. She could have at least emailed me back to let me know she got them.

6. Yep, has happened to me several times (and thats only having sold a handful of items) - as the others have said, I wouldn't worry too much about ulterior motives - probably they just didn't like the item or weren't that serious about it in the first place.

9. I wouldn't say that - I mean, for every 10 that aren't really interested, there may be 1 that is and you don't want to lose a potential buyer surely? I think it's just something you have to grin and bear.

10. I wouldn't say that either...we always answer and send pics. cuz you never know but I don't get my hopes up...if they do buy - great...if not I just keep rolling..I don't let it get to me..I also sell on other sites and to be quite honest I find the opposite there...the majority of people who ask ?''s there typically do buy...don't know why..but like I said I've stopped trying to figure it out!

12. I buy on Ebay but don't sell. I appreciate extra pictures and always thank the seller. Extra pictures have convinced me to buy. No reply to requests for pictures turns me off.

13. #13 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010

14. I have on occasion asked for photos but then somehow neglected to respond to the seller saying thanks. I don't mean it viciously or to waste their time...I sometimes read a message and then had to go off and do something else. And afterward just forgot all about it. I certainly hope those few sellers weren't incredibly overly offended. I am guilty for being a space cadet but I don't think I am alone...?

15. Think many sellers do appreciate that thank you for mailing additional

photos and answering any additional ?'s.. some people are just too busy or get

distracted and don't always respond.. just chalk it up to doing business and

if you have answered the question, that is really what counts..IMO