Pictures suddenly not uploading

Notorious Pink

Hermès PurseBlogger!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Hi, as of this morning I cannot upload ANY photos from my iPad. Nothing has changed on my end, but no matter what the form or size of the photo, this is the notification I get:

Oh right. I can't upload any photos!!! Including screenshots.

It says:

Upload fail

The uploaded file was not an
Image as expected

OK

What happened???

It's working for me. Have you updated to 11? I'm still on 10.3.3. I don't know if that's it, just throwing it out there.

I have had trouble lately trying to upload, and getting the file too large notice. Photos are the same size I've uploaded before, usually iPad screenshots. Others have had that issue as well.

It's working for me. Have you updated to 11? I'm still on 10.3.3. I don't know if that's it, just throwing it out there.

I have had trouble lately trying to upload, and getting the file too large notice. Photos are the same size I've uploaded before, usually iPad screenshots. Others have had that issue as well.

Actually, I'm still on 9.3.3 and the weird thing is that I didn't change anything at all - no updates or anything. It just stopped recognizing my photo files.

Let me try again.

Nope.

Let me try rebooting.

Trying from spare mini iPad...

View attachment 3848284

Ok. That's works. I have no idea why, although this iPad is 11.2.2

Maybe I should update?
I also have this issue intermittently, despite being updated.
Usually tweaking the photo by the barest amount works, but often it will reject everything even though I know the pic is no larger than any other I ever uploaded.
It’s frustrating because there’s no option to at least load it as a thumbnail. Just ‘nope! No photo for you!’
Sad face. Hope we find a fix!

Reactions: BBC