Pictures-Only, No Striptease ~ Poppy Signature Groovy & Soho Scarf Print Pony

Coco... Nah the black siggy is not a new color. It has always been there along with silver/light khaki/platinum and silver/khaki/magenta since the Poppy collection was released. The newest siggy Groovy color that's available in JP is silver/khaki/turqoise and silver/brown/brown. FYI, JP also got the silver/amethyst combo during the initial release :drool:

THat is sooooooooooooo cute! Is it new color?

I so agree with you on the TDF stripes. I actually love the stripes' side more than the Cs :lol:

Congratulations HunnyPlaya! :heart: That's a pretty Groovy bag you got there! I love that ponytail scarf! The colours are so rich and the back stripes are TDF! That's a fun reveal. Enjoy your new haul.

I know! Swingpacks are too darn small for me :lol: Glad that something like Groovy was designed and released. I love the amount of pink stripes that was on that side :heart:

That's a cute little bag!!! Love that it's larger then your run of the mill swingpack!! The lining ofcourse..TDF!!!

Also loving the scarf, the side with the stripes is gorgeous!!!

No problem woman! You didn't miss anything cause I just plastered the pictures in the main post instead of stripteasing :lol: Very easy to look at one go. Waiting on your next reveal :graucho:

congrats dear on the groovy!
finally! yeay!
it looks soooo cute with the scarf.. indeed! :yes:
sorry i missed out on your reveal last night.. was a very tiring day for me.. haha..
but glad everybody else enjoyed your numerous pictures!
loving each and every one of them! :tup:

My pleasure :biggrin: Thought I'd post as many different pictures as I can since I don't think anybody has ever posted pictures of a Groovy IRL. Hopefully it helps others to decide or fall in love with her :graucho:

That looks too cute, expecially with the pretty bright scarf! Congrats and enjoy :tup:

And thanks for the detailed pics of the bag, that's always helpful.

Comparison with a pair of size 8 wedges that's 4" high and a 6 x 4 Coach wristlet.
(Specially for Coach10619 as promised)

29082009.jpg

29082009004.jpg

29082009006.jpg

29082009007.jpg

29082009008.jpg

Thank you for the compliment :biggrin: The Groovy is the only Poppy purse that does it for me. You should really get a patent one like you were thinking :tup: Glad that you love all the pictures posted.

so pretty, hunnyplaya!!! i really like the groovy the best from the poppy line!!! have fun wearing it!!! i love all the pics, thanks for sharing :biggrin: